Selling  High End   11+ Max Level FFXIV PREMIUM MAX LEVEL 90 ACCOUNT w/ HOUSING, LOTS RARE MOUNTS LOTS OF RELIC WEAPONS

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by zantets, 2/15/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zantets

zantets
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, I'm selling my personal account. The account is transferable to any of the server and world you want.
    It has 22 total of Max Level 90 Jobs including all Crafters and Gatherers
    You can easily make a lot of money in game (Gil) because of the max Level Crafters and Gatherers.
    I never used RMT, bots or any kinds of software. This account is all done by hardwork and by my hand so this account is as safe as it gets.
    I have all the account details needed for a smooth turnover of the account to the buyer.

Here are some notable details of the account:

- 22 Max Level 90 Jobs

- 11 Battle Jobs Are Max Level including Blue Mage
    * Others are near max level too with Level 80, 70 and 60 (check screenshots for all the jobs)

- All Crafters (8) and All Gatherers (3) Jobs Are Max Level

- Beach Front House in Shirogane
    * Premium location and the House is near Market Board too

- RARE MOUNTS LIKE:
    * All Savage Raids Mounts from Heavensward to Stormblood and ShadowBringers Eden Mount
    * Demi-Ozma Mount from Baldesion Arnesal in Eureka
    * All Beast Tribes Mounts from ARR, Heavensward, Stormblood and Shadowbringers
    * Hybodus - Ocean Fishing Mount
    * Regalia Type G (Noctis's FFXV Car)
    * 4 MILLION++ MGP so you can buy the Golden Saucer exclusive Mounts
    * Kirin, Firebird and Kamuy of the Nine Tails (from combining all mounts in all Extreme Trials)
    * All Horse Mounts from A Realm Reborn Extreme Trials (7 Horses + 5% Drop Rate Nightmare Horse)
    * All Bird Mounts from Heavensward Extreme Trials (7 Birds)
    * All Dogs Mounts from Stormblood Extreme Trials (7 Wolfs)
    * All mounts are grind from the game, no cash shop mount

- Relics Weapons
    * 1 Complete ARR Relic Zodiac Weapon
    * 12pcs. Complete Heavenswards Relic Anima Weapon (best weapons looking in the game) + complete materials for 2 more for a total of all the Anima Weapons in the game
    * 1 Stormblood Eureka Relic Weapon (can easily make more because most of the grind is done)
    * 1 Complete Shadowbringers Resistance Weapon + enough mats for all weapon (can easily make more because all of the one-time grind quests are done)

- Eureka Elemental Armors+1 (rare epic shiny armors)
    * Have 3 complete sets of Eureka Elemental Armor+1 for 3 different Jobs and can buy for more

- All Beast Tribes from ARR, Heavensward, Stormblood and Shadowbringers are MAX (There is no Beast Tribe Quest available in Endwalker)
    * So the account has all the Beast Tribes exclusive Mounts, Glamours and Music Rolls + all the NPC vendor items

- Max Elemental Level (60) in Eureka and Max Rank (25) in Bozja

- Endwalker Savage Raids Ready for all Max Level Jobs
    * 8 weeks worth of P1S and P2S clears (current Endwalker Savage)

- Item Level 590 on 2 Jobs and 570-580 on others
    *Latest Savage Raids Ready

- All Custom Delivery Max Level

- Endwalker Latest Trials Weapons

- All Main Story Quests are Complete

- All the Flyings Maps are Unlocked

- Tons of Minions

- 10M Gil and Fantasia Potion (change race and look of character) to start your journey smoothly.

- Palace of The Dead and Heaven on High Deep Dungeon
    * Kinna Weapon and Armor+65, Weapon+65 and Floor 100
    * HoH Weapon, Max Level Armor+99 and Weapon+99 in Heaven on High

This is all I can think of at the moment, so if you have any question, feel free to send me a direct message here or email me at [email protected]
    I can provide more pictures if needed and if you want to see the relic weapons let me know

For interested and sure buyer only please.

Job Levels
    Job Levels.png

Mounts
    Mounts.png

Minions
    Minions.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.