Buying FFXIAH.COM Profile (look inside for details)

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kyraeus, 11/2/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyraeus

Kyraeus
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi all.

I am looking for a great FFXIAH.com profile. I do not want your account. I was brief access to your FFXIAH.com so I can data transfer over to a private server. The only way that they will verify it is thru FFXIAH.com and I need to send the GMs a private message etc.

I am looking for a Ghorn Bard. Any high end level 75 items such as black belt, defending ring, duelist's chapeau, assassin's armlets, sorcerer's hat/coat, thief's knife, merc kris, euryto/vali bow, etc will be highly appreciated.

if you have a character with these items, please lend me brief access to your ffxiah.com profile. All i need is for it to display character levels and items. Again, I do not want access to your account, just the FFXIAH.com profile.

You will be rewarded if all goes smoothly. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. jessicalinda

jessicalinda
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

sorry as i am not sure the ffxiah actually , u can register if u want,and i just checked the site with lots of content aand have no idea what to do .But if u want to get ffxiv currency,i will adcvice u can try buy4games site with a good price where i am familir.

3. jessicalinda

jessicalinda
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

buy cheapest ffxiv gil for final fantasy xiv gil on buy4games site , 5 mins delivery ,great livechat service with code ( 3%buy4games )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.