Sold Felspire, Rise of The Saint (1st Rebirth ,Paladin Warrior), game account

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Bape Gucci Gang, 9/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bape Gucci Gang

Bape Gucci Gang
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am selling my Felspire Rise of The Saint game account from AMZ games. Whoever is interested please hmu ASAP. I am part of the HIGHEST RANKING guild in Felspire on the gamesite AMZ. I am past my 1st rebirth. ( It took me 200 or so level to get to my 1st one, and there are 2 rebirths). I am a Knight. ( U can be archer, knight, or mage, and later on if u save up enough u can buy the "Awaken Saint card", which allows u to become the Ancient Saint). I have chosen to stay a Knight, although I have already accomplished all of the Knight's advances. (I.e. Warrior > Templar > Paladin > Champion (champion is supposedly coming soon -_-) I am level 411, I am considered an Elite in my guild. The guild mster is the strongest player on Felspire in the entire AMZ game website, hitherto my other guildies are the strongest on there also. My Mount is tier 6 lvl 1, my pet is tier 4 lvl 16. I have recharged 100 (un)bound diamonds (diamonds u only get from real money) but sadly it is spent into making the character stronger. Good news is I have a lvl 97 Mercenary. ( Basically another me but slightly less awesome and takes on most of the brunt). (The pet fights too giving attributes and so does the Mount, although u cant see him when u fight). The only way you can get a Merc is by recharging real money, so u r welcome. My mount is an Inugami, and my pet is an Angry Sheep. (ikr). I currently am still on/off this game until an offer is made, so the BOUND diamonds, (one's u can earn and be given by the system and chests), I currently have 510. I have somewhat over 24 million gold coins and still racking. I am not any VIP status on there though because I did not recharge that gross amount, maybe u will, idk. We have Guild Wars, Phantom Temple, Cross Server Guild Wars, Drinking for points resulting in gifts. I have my equipment upgraded the crap out of and enchanted, my Merc needs a little work on though... Umm.... It is on US East servertime.. My wings are lvl 2...which is a major downfall on the character since I constantly failed at fusing them into level 3, they should be level 4 by now. For the rest hmu ASAP and we will talk.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Bape Gucci Gang

Bape Gucci Gang
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Oh, um the name on my character IS changeable and the money and diamonds I have went up now.

3. OP
    OP
    Bape Gucci Gang

Bape Gucci Gang
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Power is now above 778k, I have massively enchanted all equipment. All except to pieces of my equipment are blessed. Enchanted more than 3 times. Also, I have added and increased the power of my gems that I socketed in the armor, adding and combining them (Attack, defense, and health). I have added lots of fruit. I am trying my best for Godly equipment but I never have time so hopefully the buyer can get pieces for me, once you have all of them, you will activate an awesome new look and Godly status. My "Merc" (mercenary) is currently at level 104, he has 2 skills, one of them is equipped, the other I must increase his strength to 600 and he is at 210 right now, in order for me to allow him to use it. There are a total of 4 skills you can equip, I never heard of the fourth one and the third is yet to be taken. There is a way to get multiple mercenaries, (one Warrior, I already have the Ancient Lord Saint, mage (the prince), and the archer. Even if you have one of them as your main character, you can still recharge real money, (which I have done for you), and get one, or keep trying the "Tower Defense", (hard asf to complete). Those are all updates for now. Oh, and my Merc is equipped with second highest tier Saint equipment, the highest is celestial. He is missing boots, but I've been battling hard asf to get them. My sword is refined +89 Boosted +3 times, Has Reg, Deadly (+10% Deadly damage), and Fatal (+10% Fatal damage), increased ASP (attacked speed +7) All that stacked upon my regular damage, with my pet and Merc damage). Armor +40 Helmet +10 or 11 Leggings +30 or so Boots +30 or so. I am working on refining them even more. My Merc's equip is not as good seeing as tho I recently got him and he is only level 104, but his weap is refined +14, and armor aroooound +11 or 12. If you have any questions PLEASE do come ask and if you feel like u want to negotiate then hmu. I don't want this account rotting cause noone is using it. Thats all for now.

4. OP
    OP
    Bape Gucci Gang

Bape Gucci Gang
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    As of right now, I have been changed to the highest ranking and strongest (Warrior Class), player, on the s.30 Tormented Server. My statue is front and center in the game. Keep in mind there is no.1 ranking Mage, Archer, Warrior, and Saint. As of yesterday or so I am now no.1 Highest ranking Warrior on that entire server.

5. DeKnight

DeKnight
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

Hey is this account still up for sale ?

6. OP
    OP
    Bape Gucci Gang

Bape Gucci Gang
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    yes

7. OP
    OP
    Bape Gucci Gang

Bape Gucci Gang
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    now his power is above 1,000,000

8. OP
    OP
    Bape Gucci Gang

Bape Gucci Gang
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Give me ur email so that i can switch it to urs and give me the pass u want. Also if u want to check out the acc, my email is ([email protected]) pass is (12631887) on AMZ Gamez Google sign in.

9. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.