Resolved Feedback Removal: Petecool

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Petecool, 4/5/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

Gyazo - 61cdd5a240348fe89579da34fa77ecde.png
    Someone gave me negative feedback because I wanted to buy their base and I only commented 2 times on his thread before he gave me negative feedback.... CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS AND REMOVE IT because we never even did business....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

3. OP
    OP
    Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

ok thanks

4. Ozymandias

Ozymandias
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    What about the negative feedback you left him in retaliation? Should this also be removed? You both left negative feedback for each other.

Some constructive criticism...

If you stop insulting people in their own threads, this might not happen to you. I've lost count of the number of posts the last two months in which you've insulted a seller because you didn't like some detail about his sale, usually the price. This seller who left you negative feedback, did you forget that your first post in his thread was making fun of his listing? "Near max?!? I'm laughing so hard!!" "You'd have to be stupid not to..." Etc.

Even today you didn't like another seller's price and you insulted him right in his own thread - you asked him if he was on drugs simply because you felt like he was trying to sell an account for $200 more than you thought it was worth.

You've previously complained in this forum about Admin's response times to questions. Perhaps if more members conducted themselves with greater respect, @Admin and @Middleman wouldnt have to spend so much time babysitting this place and could instead devote more time tending to actual issues.

Just helpful advice.

#4 Ozymandias, 4/5/15
    Last edited: 4/5/15
  5. OP
    OP
    Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

Ozy i dont insult... and if i do it's with reason, I dont do it just because i want to. Yes i believe his feedback should be removed too, but i dont understand why i got negative feedback for simply commenting on his post.

DRUGS?!?! can you link me to the thread because i dont remember at all saying anything about drugs....

I try not to insult, in most cases i try to help people, i would tell them to lower the price if they want to sell because many people around here dont know the value of their accounts.
    Gyazo - 64cea202ad90c96c9b931dd8f71c83ea.png
    Gyazo - bf15b55a53f273811cd4abbec3235796.png

6. OP
    OP
    Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

I don't recall complaining about the Admin response time, and if i did what was the issue? I do agree with you, i do get annoyed when people especially don't know the worth of their bases, say they decide to sell a average th 9 for $500, then that's absurd. Also if they lie, like this guy stating that his base is "near maxed", it was no where near maxed.

In my mind i do intend to help the person in some way, it might be a bit confronting or not exactly nice but do intend to help them. From now on i'll just be quiet and mind my own business unless someone needs help.

7. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

Confirmed. Resolved.

8. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

Feedback wasn't warranted for either party but we can't request feedback removal from the other party unless they request it. They haven't but if they do it will be removed. We have informed them how to file a feedback dispute. @Petecool requested a feedback removal, it's been removed. Waiting on the other party to open their feedback removal request.

9. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

It's best practice just to not comment on people you have disagreements with unless of course they are a scammer. Just because a disagreement happened doesn't mean feedback should be left. Disagreements happen in every business and every industry but in the end what matters is them working together to get the job done without anyone being scammed or frauded in the process. Feedback is only for your overall review on the buyer, trader, or seller which you actually engaged a transaction with. If no transaction was done, no feedback should be left. The same concept applies to pretty much any and all businesses online for any industry.

10. OP
    OP
    Petecool

Petecool
    Expand Collapse

Ok thanks, from now ill only comment if they need help or if i suspect they are trying to scam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.