Stole Money Faulty Youtube Account

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Nikorata, 2/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikorata

Nikorata
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: February 16, 2020

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value

4. Other Parties Username
    BOSS-E

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    I DONT KNOW

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    I used middleman

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    I dont know

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

channel does not work, it got disabled by google when trying to secure channel, due to seller not changing security settings and changing email to my own. In addition, Seller has requested me for the new Channel password which I provided and since then the 2 step factor authentication phone number has changed without me making the change.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

114   0   0

@BOSS-E
    A dispute has been opened against you.

@Nikorata , post screen shots of all that for proof

BOSS-E likes this.
  3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Post more details on what this dispute is about.

BOSS-E likes this.
  4. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

99   1   0

Hello @Hulk @Jconnors815

buyer name @Nikorata he paid for my YouTube channel with enabled monetization 26,800+ subscribers price $620 and Middleman opening 3 way conversation then I asked the buyer are you ready to get my channel email username password he wrote Yes then I gave the buyer a password email login First I gave the buyer all the data he then asked Google code I gave it to him he visited my channel and checked everything and changed the password number then after changing all data buyer says that your YouTube channel is blocked disabled now I don't have access to the channel anymore and what should I do

5. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

99   1   0

I want the customer to return my channel as it was before all ok not problem and without any disabled pls

6. Forcedinduction

Forcedinduction
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

114   0   0

Show screen shots of you sending over account and google code to buyer

BOSS-E likes this.
  7. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse

99   1   0

if the buyer can't give my channel then I want to get the money which I sold on my account channel youtube for $620

8. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse

99   1   0

ok

9. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse

99   1   0

this screenshots in 3 way conversation and in 3 way conversation
    there are a lot of our conversations there read there too

s1.jpg s2.jpg s3.jpg s4.jpg s5.jpg s6.jpg

10. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse

99   1   0

this is the one I received a notification on my phone from Google when it changed the buyer

Screenshot.jpg

11. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse

99   1   0

Good day Hello
    now what actions will be taken I lost my YouTube channel the buyer will return my channel 26,800 subscribers. or how?

12. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse

99   1   0

?

13. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

Either he returns it or the sale is final. Is your 3 way ticket still open and active (not locked)?

14. OP
    OP
    Nikorata

Nikorata
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Hi, I recently bought a Yotube channel, my username is Nikorata, As soon as I logged in and changed the password, the account got disabled, the seller did not verify the login or change the account email to mine, in addition, the 2 step authentication phone changed from the one I had set, making me believe he has control of the account and changed the account himself. He has thus far, requested personal information including passwords, and accuses me of scamming him, threatening me constantly that I will not receive my money back, and that he will get to keep my money and the account once it is restored. I am sorry to pm but the middleman has done nothing so far, not even replying to messages. The seller is BOSS-E

15. OP
    OP
    Nikorata

Nikorata
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Instead of helping recover his account as he has known devices, locations, the new password, (which he coerced me into giving). He keeps on saying the order has been delivered and that the account was fine. Truth of the matter, the account got disabled 2 minutes after I logged on, and he had not followed procedure as stated on the guidelines at the beginning of our 3 way conversation

16. OP
    OP
    Nikorata

Nikorata
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. OP
    OP
    Nikorata

Nikorata
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    channel does not work, due to seller not changing security settings and changing email to my own. In addition, Seller has requested me for the new Channel password which I provided and since then the 2 step factor authentication phone number has changed without me making the change.

18. OP
    OP
    Nikorata

Nikorata
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    [​IMG]

19. OP
    OP
    Nikorata

Nikorata
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    user threatening me

20. BOSS-E

BOSS-E
    Expand Collapse

99   1   0

3 way conversation open and Middleman does not write any message and not helping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.