Resolved Issue

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Traitors1991, 4/29/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:
    lfmao, i will record a clip of me getting into a game with no shadowban. I am not cheating. F u c k y o u

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

2   0   0

My Location:

very shadow banned as you can see

3. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

Well done, upload_2021-5-4_9-25-50.png after 7 days as I said will lift and you are now unshadowbanned and
    We are getting around the main isusse with these things

Please post your proof we used tools on that account Unless you will punishment.

4. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

566   0   0

I posted my proof which compelelty saying you words are incorrect, and its only an excueses

Now your turn to post your proof about bot lobbies / unlocker tools, if you dont have then bye!

5. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I literally posted my purchase date and game history showing i wasn't shadowbanned. You are as R E T A R D E D as your english is, stupid g o a t f u c k i n g scammer

6. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Great support they got going on here. No reply in weeks.
    What a great website.

7. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

We are waiting for you, as you stated account is cracked/stolen/used unlocker please post proofs

8. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    How can i prove that? The account you sold me was flagged with something you did. I have been on a new account playing fine with 0 issues.

9. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    It really doesn't matter. I filed a dispute with my CC and investigation will be in a few weeks. I am getting my money back either way because you and middleman and website support are ******* useless.
    I will be taking my business to PA where they don't have threads and threads of customers with unanswered open dispute cases and shady sellers.

10. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Can you show us specific screenshots of the ban / more details on this. Also send the account information to your private conversation ticket so we can login and confirm this.

11. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    The attempt to resolve this amicably between the website, me and you has been a joke. I've submitted this entire thread and our convo to my credit card company so it's pretty much resolved. You and player up and go F U C K yourselves

12. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Can't give you a ticket or anything because i had the blizzard account deleted.

13. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Not a good attitude here. We need proof the seller sold you a botted / cracked account. If you can provide that, you win, case closed as we can't defend @Farhad if he is selling stolen items. As of yet, we have yet to see any evidence the seller provided you with such item.

14. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I've provided you with literally everything I have. How can i prove that he botted accounts, I'm making a guess as to why the account was banned because it certainly wasn't of my own accord like Farhad Goat man likes to claim. Ever wonder why he has 3093928923809283 account for sale?

15. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

This clearly says , the account played Legit + No Unlocker Tool as you stated, if you have any proof will be welcome please post them, how so I can prove it was legit, and how you cannot prove it wasn't legit? oops something wrong in your side like cheat lol catchaa.

My proof says this account clearly legit, words not enough, Please post prove or you will not getting any help here.

16. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    I don't need any help. My dispute is almost completed and i will be getting my money back from my CC. I will be posting the threat from middleman to post my personal information and threat to a collections agency so everyone can see how this business conducts. F U C K you Farhad. I hope you get bombed by ISIS in your goat fucker country you're from. You're a scammer and this website is useless.

17. Farhad

Farhad
    Expand Collapse

566   0   0

@Middleman he has nothing to to proove unless chats, and this completley sure whos fault.

anyaway im out of this case since I won this case, since you have nothing, a scamemr do such this thing.

If you weren't wrong, had any documents at least, stay safe.

#37 Farhad, 5/22/21
    Last edited: 5/22/21
  18. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    yes, tag them f a g g o t.

19. OP
    OP
    Traitors1991

Traitors1991
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

My Location:
    Hope you get murdered f u c k f a c e

20. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Reupload the best evidence you have here then and we will take a look at it. We are not experts at this game so you need to show clear evidence the account was banned and provide screenshots stating your proof. I haven't seen that or have missed that so reupload that evidence here so we can take action accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.