Selling Closed Old Thread

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by chris scott, 2/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris scott

chris scott
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello,

After playing runescape for a massive 10 + years I have decided that I am too old to play this game anymore and it is time to move on. I am now 22 years old to which I need to focus on my career irl.

What we have here is a fantastic account for both oldschool runescape and runescape 3. This will only be sold via a bank transfer directly with a middleman used. The account does not have secruity or mobile auth added. I am asking for a reasonable ammount of 200-300$ for this account (doesnt go cheap)

Soooo , lets get into it:

Runescape 3 : This account has a mindblowing 2400+ total level and a combat level of 137.

Items of value : Chaotic eagle eye kitesheild (80k or 90k tokens within the dungeoneering place ). Dung pet in the bank aswell. Nothing really of value on the account other then chest rewards and untradables.

Oldschool: This account has a fantastic total level of 1855, and a combat level of 115.

Items of value: Full elite void set (except melee helm). Fire cape. Zulrah pet! (4400+ total killcount). Barrows gloves. 99 magic cape / quest cape in the bank. Dragon defender.

Please message if you would like any more information about this account and we can get a middleman to help us with this transaction.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    chris scott

chris scott
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Willing to accept btc and csgo items aswell.

3. dannyrassi7

dannyrassi7
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   1   0

Hi Chris ! Interested in the old school account. Can you send me pics at [email protected]

4. K98

K98
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

Do NOT sell your account to this user above "dannyrassi7" he will bot/macro your account and then get it banned and try to claim his money back like he is currently doing with an account I sold to him in April.

5. Dragonx20091

Dragonx20091
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

Hey! Is this account still for sale? I'm interested in buying it via Middleman.

6. OP
    OP
    chris scott

chris scott
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.