Resolved False Negative Feedback Removal

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Social X Infinity, 4/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1. Date Dispute Happened
    April 20 , 2020

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Neither ! never dealt with this user

3. Total Transaction Value
    Nothing ! no transaction happend

4. Other Members Username
    @rxbroker

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    Because i never dealt with this user !

2. OP
    OP
    Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

3. OP
    OP
    Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service

4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

@rxbroker

Contacted us about this. He is not happy with the way you treated him. While you may dislike he left you a negative feedback on your profile, an actual buyer experience did take place here and therefore as I have informed middleman we cannot remove this.

You're free to communicate with @rxbroker and try to resolve your differences. Buyers are allowed to leave feedback on your profile. You can however do everything in your power and should to try to resolve your differences. If the buyer is satisfied and willing to remove this, then that is the time we can remove this.

5. OP
    OP
    Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service

This is bullshit !
    i dont think if i dont give someone Discounts
    they can give us negative feedback !!!
    thats the most stupid thing ive ever heard
    they contacted me and offered half the price we sell and i just said i cant do that !
    then they decided to give us negative feedback !!!
    So what you @Hulk offer me is my team has to sell the accounts for half price so people dont give us negative feedbacks !!!

if you dont remove this love you Immediately i will Delete this account
    i do not accept bullshit selling here without getting cashed out for a month
    and you tell me if i dont give someone # they can leave bad feedback

just funny

i repeat again ! i want this feedback removed Immediately
    or i will close all the threads on the account and wont work again till that stupid feedback is gone

6. OP
    OP
    Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service

Untitled.png

now the user is trying to blackmail us
    @Hulk i need immediate action on this
    @Admin
    @Middleman
    @Help

i dont take bullshit
    you either support a hard working seller
    or support someone who tells me they can report the items on the site
    thats your choice

7. OP
    OP
    Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service

adsa.png

if anything happens to any of our accounts i blame you @Hulk

8. OP
    OP
    Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service

9. OP
    OP
    Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service

this stupid love you is not resolved yet !

10. rxbroker

rxbroker
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

My Location:
    Omg, boomer, we request that you Apology for the wrong words used against us.(we used the same threat that you did with us) I have been buying here for a long time; don’t blame us for your insults and bad service at all. If you don’t like feedback, don’t post your services here.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  11. rxbroker

rxbroker
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

My Location:
    And yes, we decided to report because of the bad words used against us. Now you said that we are blackmailing you? Lol dude you should go and take a youtube course on how to read right because you love insult people because of legit feedbacks but when someone trait you with the same LOVE that you do, you hate it right? Why you don’t post your messages?

12. rxbroker

rxbroker
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Also, Post your messages too. It is always useful, knowing both sides.

13. rxbroker

rxbroker
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    And finally, that's called NEGOTIATION, a word that maybe you don’t know.

14. OP
    OP
    Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service

if you can give negative feedback to someone yo dont like ill give negative feedback to anyone in the site
    cause i dont really like either of you guys

so thats still bullshit with an MBA if you even have that love you

@Admin
    i refused to accept the offer of this user and they gave me negative feedback for it !
    if you dont delete this bullshit of feedback
    i will give anyone on the site negative feedbacks

#14 Social X Infinity, 4/21/20
    Last edited: 4/21/20
  15. rxbroker

rxbroker
    Expand Collapse

My Location:

-- That’s called negotiation and come from a professional with An MBA, sir. If you don’t like the way how professionals work like wolfs, please give us a favor and stop insulting the real buyers (actually the people that give you the money to buy goods and grow in your business).

We did our part and the first step asking you for an apology and a possible renegotiation of the feedback.

16. rxbroker

rxbroker
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    We love you instead, keep acting like a child, thats beautiful.

17. rxbroker

rxbroker
    Expand Collapse

My Location:

That’s actually a threat.

18. OP
    OP
    Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service

i only used the words you deserve ! after you gave us false feedback !
    before you gave us this feedback i didnt say anything to u
    i refused your offer and you gave us this bullshit feedback

if you have any proofs
    that i told you anything even mildly insulting before you leave that feedback

upload it here
    you racist time wasting liar

19. rxbroker

rxbroker
    Expand Collapse

My Location:

Right? Still acting like a child. Just apology, is that too bad?

Also, that’s called SPAM the threat of giving feedbacks without a ”buyer, seller” experience.

and yes that's penalized with the player to policy.

20. OP
    OP
    Social X Infinity

Social X Infinity
    Expand Collapse
    Always At Your Service

i dont have time for this bullshit

this feedback will be removed and you wont be contacting us ever again

if you have any proofs that shows i insulted you before you gave us that feedback
    upload it ! right now

if you dont have it

@Hulk should remove my negative feedback and ban the users who interrupt peoples business

upload your proof im waiting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.