False Feedback from Sketchy Salesman

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Quick Garde, 1/3/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quick Garde

Quick Garde
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $300 USD
    Transaction ID: 3746344-300

4. Other Members Username
    @Stendoh
    5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed

These claims are ridiculous to say the least, @Stendoh Put an item for sale, then after accepting Middleman and me paying for that desired item he claimed he couldn't give it to me. I asked him why, and if he could provide the account details in the 3 way conversation. Instead of doing that he didn't and gave very vague excuses, It appeared that he was trying to sell a fake account which he did not have, and therefore intended to scam but realized he couldn't therefore started to backtrack. After a while he didn't reply to ANY of my Discord Messages OR messages in the 3 way Conversation of the Middleman Order. After a week with no reply, he then messages in the 3 way conversation "Stop spamming me, accept the return request" therefore we can surely assume he DID NOT have the account in question, and was selling somebody else's screenshots, which shouldn't be tolerated on this site. That is a clear breach of the Terms & Conditions whom he agreed to upon signing up to the site. If anyone was wasting time it was him, Middleman told me I could leave a negative feedback obviously for wasting time and advertising something that wasn't legitimate and now he puts a claim on me, of all people that I was wasting time. Absolutely absurd, this seems like a simple case of Negative Rep for Negative rep, which shouldn't be tolerated, instead it should be appealed if necessary.

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below

Images as attached

st1.PNG st2.PNG st3.PNG st4.PNG st5.PNG st6.PNG

2. OP
    OP
    Quick Garde

Quick Garde
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

My Location:
  3. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

Feedback has been removed. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.