Fake negative feedbacks by a guy making multiple accounts

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by VibrantSeller, 9/18/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VibrantSeller

VibrantSeller
    Expand Collapse
    Most Reliable OnlyFansSeller With 500+ Rating
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: september 6, september 9, september 19

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: fake -ve feedbacks

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Dr wolf, Lily pie, Billy Obrien

5. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

There this guy who is making multiple fake accounts to report my threads, give -ve feedback. He makes account, give feedback report my threads deletes the account.

Never did middleman with dr wolf or lily or brian guy , never had word with first two offsite also . Random account were made , fake reported me and check now the accounts don’t even exist. Reported me by posing as trader and no thread url is mentioned for anything.

What is happening with reputed site? I have done 70+ Middleman , have 300+ happy customers , selling since a year, why would i scam anyone. Please look into this and remove the feedbacks.

Please take action immediately.

@Help @Support @Hulk @Middleman @Admin

#1 VibrantSeller, 9/18/21
    Last edited: 9/19/21
  2. OP
    OP
    VibrantSeller

VibrantSeller
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    Please help urgently
    @Help @Admin @Support @Middleman @Hulk

also check 2 of the accounts dr wolf and lily that left feedback were made just to give -ve feedback and then deleted immediately

this guy has 6 accounts that i know of for sure, billy obrien (currently active on), dr wolf (deleted), lily (deleted), onlyfans shop, onlyfansop, ofanz

#2 VibrantSeller, 9/19/21
    Last edited: 9/19/21
  3. OP
    OP
    VibrantSeller

VibrantSeller
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    @Help @Admin @Support @Hulk

just bought 10$ feedback removal petition upgrade.

The 3 feedbacks are from fake account of another seller billy o brien. He is making multiple accounts for selling onlyfans and to remove competition made these account dr wolf and also account lily (the other -ve feedback) and left -ve feedbacks at my profile. These two accounts dr wolf and lily have never done any middleman with me (you can check your records), never contacted me off site and made any deal with me. These were just made to leave feedback and then deleted.
    Also check ip of account dr wolf was from Estonia and ip of another of seller onlyfansop is also from Estonia. Dr wolf, lily, onlyfansop, ofanz, onlyfans-shop are all fake accounts of seller billy o brien. Please take immediate action and remove all the -ve feedback from my profile left by multiple fake account of this guy.

Please remove the 3 bogus feedbacks now immediately.

4. OP
    OP
    VibrantSeller

VibrantSeller
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    @Help @Admin @Support @Hulk

Please remove the -ve bogus feedbacks from de wolf and lily (accounts that have already been deleted)

5. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

This request has been denied because you're spamming us the same thing over and over. Once you're done with spamming us, you can put in another ticket.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.