Resolved FAKE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Obito, 9/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obito

Obito
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: September 2, 2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $0 USD

4. Other Members Username
    Sharpzero

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    Yesterday he added me to the discord and started asking me which sites I still work at. I told him which sites I had worked at before, but now I only work for player.up. Then he started asking questions about my income. I asked him why he needed this information and that he had everything he needed to know about me on the website. Which he answered, and so I was right, you are still a scammer. And the fact that I spent a total of more than 100 sales on different sites and everyone was satisfied with it did not bother him. Anyway, I think it's one of my competitors who just collected information about me and decided to spoil my rating. Plus, he didn't buy anything from me. And without the proof it can be written by anyone... Let him send me at least one proof, but it's just empty words that are worthless...

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    It really offended me that he called me an unfair salesman. And I deleted it right after he wrote it. I removed him from my friends and deleted our correspondence. Well, if there's anything I can do to restore it, I'm ready to provide screenshots...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.