Resolved FAKE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Obito, 9/9/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obito

Obito
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: September 10, 2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $23 USD

4. Other Members Username
    vallencia

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    Absolutely unjustified negative feedback. As usual, I made a deal and helped with all the questions. The deal went very quickly. I was thanked by the buyer. I will provide screenshots of correspondence. Most likely it was some kind of mistake. Probably a misclick. My question about the negative feedback was not answered by the seller. I don't think I deserve this negative review and ask for its cancellation. Or put in a column neutral but definitely not negative. Thank you for your help!

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    Prufs -

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Obito

Obito
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

Read his review, and I can tell you that he didn't ask me for a behavioral rating before he bought it. Although the buyer had the opportunity to clarify this information. If I didn't add it to my ad it doesn't mean that all the accounts I sell with bad behavior. I think it would be a good idea if he hadn't just left this kind of complaint. In general, it's just like slander.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.