Resolved Fake feedback please remove it

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by 0sigan, 11/6/18.

1. 0sigan

0sigan
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

10   2   0

1. Date Dispute Happened
    10.11.18 & 11.10.2018

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    No transaction

4. Other Members Username
    https://www.playerup.com/members/papasatan09.369523/
    https://www.playerup.com/members/vault01.379548/

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    Fake feedback.

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    No chat logs, because random user make fake feedback.

2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

49   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    0sigan

0sigan
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

10   2   0

It's from me yes the screenshot i have send every info of the account and she send fake feedback i dont understand theses people.
    Every my customers are happy with my services but she idk just saying me i am a scammer...

4. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

49   0   0

You think it's okay to say you're going to dox your customers and force them to pay you to unlock the e-mail?

If the customer expected it to have e-mail access, and you gave them a cracked account... and this is how you act, you deserve a negative feedback. You should be happy they didn't post a dispute since they'd have won.

5. OP
    OP
    0sigan

0sigan
    Expand Collapse

10   2   0

Just spamming me saying i am scammer. I give every info...

6. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    Contributor Basic Moderator
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

9   0   0

Denied. Resolve your disputes 1st.