Sold Facebook account, 2k friends, 4years old.

Discussion in 'Facebook Accounts for Sale | Buy & Sell Account' started by Lukkx, 2/9/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lukkx

Lukkx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Account with posts that you can see from 2015, over 2k friends.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Barc

Barc
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Need one that's US based, and has marketplace. Need to see account before I buy, and will need to log in before I buy. I've never used this site before so I don't know how transactions work.

Let me know, thx!

3. tay best

tay best
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Do these accounts have facebook marketplace and allow me to change the information?

4. HotxHeather

HotxHeather
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I think my boyfriend has been having online sexual stuff with women he finds on Facebook. I want to catch him but a new account with no content won't work. I need a female account that's a few years old, 1000-2000 friends, and enough posts/shares/etc so it looks like the account gets used. Photos don't matter too much, I have a set to upload. The person has to be good in English but the country doesn't matter too much. We're Australian so that would work best, but UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, NZ, etc will be fine, or if I can change the country without problems. I need to post to groups since that's where I think he finds these women. I don't need to post to Marketplace, I don't need to send/receive money, I don't need to put ads. I do need to be able to sign on from a phone. I only need the account until I catch him or he blocks me and after that I can give it back. Are these accounts offered on this post good for me? Or another offering that has what I need. Thanks for the help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.