Selling  Many Chars Extremely stacked w101 account 2021

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Vanuilla, 11/14/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanuilla

Vanuilla
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi, This particular account has the following. 6 Maxes( storm,fire,death,life,ice,myth ) and a level 100 balance. I nearly have every new meta PVP/Deckathalon pet that doesn't pertain to wards. I also have various exclusive hamster pets as well as a perfect base 2.0 pet to make other pets with. I have currently around 330 plants that are harvestable for mega snacks, I also believe I have 2, 3 hour gardening benefits left that can be used for more snacks. I also have around 40 sunions and king parsleys. The account contains various pack gear which is needed in the meta. I have 3 Kroger jewels such as brace, Dragonlance, and may cast incindiate. I have massive amounts of reagents across all characters for whatever anyone should need. I have 3 piece dragoons on every wizard besides my life which I feel doesn't need the dragoon athame so I never crafted it. all wizards have pretty cool and meta stitches as well. I have 2 motorist coats ( best PVP robe at this current date ) the wizards are mostly fresh PVP-wise and have 0-0 records besides my storm and death. Every wizard has absolutely everything anyone would need to do whatever they want with. I have a red barn farm on every wizard with plants already planted and energy gear on 5 of the wizards also. I have worked hard and put a ton of time into this game it just doesn't interest me anymore sadly. I can provide pictures of anything someone would want to serious buyers. I also have multiple code wands scattered throughout the account and nearly every bank has rare stitch gear inside of them. The wizards also have multiple crafted spells such as, luminous weaver, Krampus, ninja pigs, athenas battle sight, deer knight and winter moon. This account is perfect for someone who doesn't want to grind and already have all of the work done for them. Last note im fickle for stats so every wiz has nearly perfect PVP stats and the best jewels that can be acquired within the game to the current date. This account contains the roc mount, ice, and balance ghultures as well as the crystal unicorn and various bundle gear also. reach me at vampiryna#4550 on discord and serious inquires only, please.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.