Selling  Android and iOS  EXPLODING GOS ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Game of Sultans Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sun Tzu, 8/15/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sun Tzu

Sun Tzu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Empire doubling in size in 1 week. Viziers built cleverly to ensure failed attacks of competitors and maximized use of badges and levees-no other player encountered has built viziers this way. By design, empire continues to explode in rankings-now ranked in low 30’s. Recruited by top unions including #1, #2, #5. Current Union won War of Supremacy tonight. Promoted to level which allows simultaneous masquerading, levee-releasing, vizier training team launch, arena attacks, war battles, heir development, and consort visits (you will be very grateful for this). Server has many fun unions that spend a lot of time chatting with one another. Don’t feel like a cheater by spending A LOT of money to get a top 10 account - let your viziers do the work for you as you have fun exploding and impressing the rest. I will teach you how to continue growing your empire at this rate-you can’t go wrong. Current strength is 23M. Selling because I got addicted (Truly selling because parents need me and I don’t want to watch it languish when someone else can enjoy it as much as I do.) I never thought I’d get so addicted to a game I will come back someday-hopefully within a couple of months. Only asking $350.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.