Selling Ever wanted to jump straight to the top in path of...

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Ever wanted to jump straight to the top in path of exile? Then this is the account for you. You will jump into the top 30 immediately and with a name change ( free of charge from GGG support ) you will not need to worry about security. This account has ALOT of microtranscations, and owns the DIVINE pack with the weapon effect and pet!(100+ dollar value) I've been having trouble uploading a screenshot but i'm more than willing to meet in-game or post pictures if people inquire. I'm not playing the game anymore and this character is going to waste! * also comes with a level 72 and 85+ standard characters * To give an idea to the characters gear (sold bow and chest so will compensate in pure exalts, can work this out in pm etc) : Alphas howl,level 20 gems, 20% quality on important ones,Top tier rings( 30% weapon elem, high life, on a coral, with resists) , necklace (41% weapon ele ( including 11% lightning) 51+all atributes, 5-50 lightning dmg) , gloves ( dual flat ele rolls, high life, dual res ), quiver ( 30% weapon elem , high life, 2x flat ele rolls, dual res with chaos resist ) belt ( 30% weapon elem, high life, dual res ) Come with alot of small currency (alchs chroms jewlers alts etc, and some maps too), and tons of ilvl 79 gear 1-2stash tabs full and 3-4 of 77+ This account is your ticket to level 90 + in hardcore, letting it go at a very reasonable price for its value! PM ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS / CONCERNS

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.