Sold [EU] World of Warcraft retail account

Discussion in 'WoW - EU Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by plotracer, 7/17/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plotracer

plotracer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Account:
    - World of warcraft with shadowlands expansion.
    Has 3 max level characters: 1 monk, 1 Warrior, and 1 Demon hunter.
    Has 2 lvl 50's: a priest and a hunter.
    have been playing on/off during Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands.
    It has 110 mounts, to name a few of the best: X-45 Heartbreaker (very very rare mount), Mechacycle Model W, Prestigious Bronze Courser, Mail Muncher, Stonehide Elderhorn, 5 vicious mounts, felsteel annihilator, Glacial Tidestorm, Ivory cloud serpent. and a bunch of exalted reputation mounts (exclusive to Battle of Azeroth).
    It has the plate elite pvp transmogification set from the first pvp season in shadowlands.
    It has 21 lvl 25 pets (I have done quite a lot of battle pets). I have few other rare battlepets storred on other accounts, which I can send over to this one.

I can show you the contents of each account via screen sharing on discord if you wish that.
    I am fine with using a middleman concerning payment.

Ask me anything here or add me on my discord: Kogttilkogepunktet#6360
    I have another thread of the same account here: https://www.playerup.com/threads/eu...th-world-of-warcraft-and-hearthstone.5549269/
    I will close either if one should buy of course. I only have it by virtue of that I want to attract more attention to it.

#1 plotracer, 7/17/22
    Last edited: 7/17/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.