Selling  Europe  High End  Original Owner (Yes) EU WEST (Sicania) - Lv. 1969 - NO STEAM - My.Com account (No chance getting back)

Discussion in 'Conquerors Blade Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by ChuppiHuppi, 8/5/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChuppiHuppi

ChuppiHuppi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Discord: ChupiHuppi#2022
    Side infos:

Many ressources, many exotics, around 50 purple artillery (24 of them purple culverin) rest is a mix of warrocktes, siege balista, scorpions and flame comets.

Once you buy the account, you will get a fresh email (will change form original) with password, email adress, location and safety questions, once you change that, there is no return. You CANT get back My.Com accounts once you changed datas safely and seriously.

As written, I give away this account to auction/sale cuz of reallife time issues, I will not have the time to keep up with the current content and want to make some profit.

THE PRICE STARTS AT 2000 and will go lower/higher depending on the interest of potential buyers.

I only take the payment via Paypal Friend to Friend (Family) with note for what exactly the transaction was made. (So you cant get back the money and I cant use my right to get the items back etc.)

****** THIS ACCOUNT HAVE 4x 365 DAYS OF PREMIUM IN THE STACH AND 182 DAYS ACTIVE ON ACCOUNT ******

Attached Files:

#1 ChuppiHuppi, 8/5/21
    Last edited: 8/5/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. bonchon

bonchon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Discord not valid.

3. OP
    OP
    ChuppiHuppi

ChuppiHuppi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Sorry got updated

New Discord tag: Locke#2022

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.