Selling  EU Jinsoyun / Founder Master / 1475AP Hm2 Spectral BM

Discussion in 'Blade & Soul Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Victoria Gresch, 12/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victoria Gresch

Victoria Gresch
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Spectral Blade master ready for TT,

with founder master pack and every single class (alts) lvl 60 with Talents ready to go.

The game gives a new service that allow you to seal your whole gear and transfer it to one of your characters in the same account, you can play whatever character you want with just buying seals and moving the whole gear from the BM to the character that you like, all of them are good looking, and just the WL-KFM-Gunner are raven and the Warden is Aransu 3, the new blade master is really powerful and is the right time for buy one and jump into the game.

The Blade Master has full OPEN inventory, nice outfits (alts with unique outfits as well), the founder master pack weapon skin without open, the account comes with an alteration voucher so you can change the good looking of any character in the account.

If you want the new KFM Wolf, my alt is wind at the moment but you can change the gear to the new build as well.

You can check the mats and gear with the pictures, but if you have any questions or offers please feel free to write me.

Im playing since beta, and i bough a founder master pack before launch, but im selling the account because im quitting the game.

See imgur album for complete details :

> PIN & Email Changable
    > I would like to sell my account for €100

> Kindly add Discord if youre interested
    > My Discord ID:VictoriaGresch#8983

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.