Europe  Many Tier X  1-24 Hours [EU] ALL TIER X TECH TREE TANKS IN THE GARAGE + LOTS OF PREMIUMS

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell WoT Account' started by Petr Pavel, 4/7/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petr Pavel

Petr Pavel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Reason for sale: I am a collector and a grinder at heart, and all I ever cared about was the joy of unlocking new tech tree line tanks and upgrading them. Now that I have unlocked everything, and WG currently seems to be more interested in churning out new tier 8 premium tanks than about expanding new tech tree lines, it's time for me to move on, which is why I'd like to sell my account to someone who can make better use of it.

Basic details:

Battles: 57k
    WN8: 1,520 (recent 2,000-2,500)
    Bonds: 12,500
    Gold: 200
    Credits: 10m+
    Free exp: 40k
    Hundreds of personal reserves

Account was never banned.

Garage:
    - All TechTree Tier Xs, including the new Italian heavy line, of course. All Tier Xs have camouflage, full equipment, and decent crews (the very minimum of 1 completed perk, but most crews are at least 2-3 completed perk crews).
    - Only a few (around 10) lower tier tech tree tanks in the garage (I mostly sold the tanks as I progressed through the given tech tree line).
    - Tier X premiums in the garage: M60, FV 215b, FV 215b (183)
    - Tier 8 premiums in the garage: Proggetto, T77, TS-5, Obj 274a, Superpershing, Patriot, FV4202, Caernarvon Action X, ST-2, ELC EVEN 90, STRV S1, Kan Jpz 105
    - There are LOTS of lower tier premiums in the garage, too.

Unfortunately I have made the mistake of uninstalling the game and I am too lazy to install it back to make screenshots. Therefore, if you are seriously interested, I can do two things for you - give you my nick so that you can check out the basic details and history of the account or, in case of mutual trust, arrange a sneak peak preview into my garage by giving you temporary login details.

Price: Price is #. I am not here to make a profit but considering how much money I have spent on the account over the years, I won't be selling for a fire sale price either.

Payment method: I can accept money over Paypal, or via a bank transfer using IBAN. I am based in Europe and prefer EUR. Happy to use a middleman, at your expense.

That's it. Thanks for reading my WOT story and feel free to ask any questions!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.