Sold EU 26M BERSERKER Tier 10 PVE PVP SET 140 MORPH CHOICE BOX 215 ONLY

Discussion in 'Darkness Rises Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LeonidasJL, 8/26/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeonidasJL

LeonidasJL
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey I am working a full job and can't enjoy this amazing game anymore. Last time someone bought it for 270$ but returned due to server being EU. He needed a char in US, anyway

Main has both #10 Pvp/Pve set. Basically the very best set in the whole game
    In shared inventory you can find +140 morph choice box, 2400 pet development choice berries, 1700 upgrade choice chest
    In unshared/char's inventory there are +500 weapon morph, 60 re-break and 570 breakthrough berries, 31k craft time capsules, 1.5m rainbow essence, 60 magicite traits, 3k choice dying tickets, at least 200m worth 12k adventure keys and 3k clear tickets along with many more goodies!
    You can easily make 200m with all those keys and tickets

Main crits 17m with ulti, 7.5m with skills, 2.4m with basic. 990k attack with pvp and over 1m attack with pve set
    26.2m Pvp and 25.6m raw Pve power. Without any buffs, including costume

All subs are at golden league, XXII chapter, 10-12.5m power, S++ gear/costume set, have between 66 to 200m gold and one of the first 3 best S attack pets. Guardian has many #10 pieces too, 2 pieces of #10 for warrior and one piece for assassin

You will receive every information of this account and you won't be in danger losing your money. I am not here to fool or get fooled
    My whatsapp +905345696894
    Let the pictures talk for themselves now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. DarkCavaliere

DarkCavaliere
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Nice one!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.