Sold EU 26M BERSERKER, #10 PVE/PVP SET, 69K GEMS, 170 MORPH CHOICE BOX 315$ ONLY!

Discussion in 'Darkness Rises Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LeonidasJL, 8/8/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeonidasJL

LeonidasJL
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey all! I don't have time for this amazing fantasy game anymore. I am not here to fool or get fooled by anyone

All the subs are at XXII, 9-12m power, full S++ costume/gear set with the best S pets. Guardian has 4 pieces of #10 too(Unicorn, Slyph, Griffowl)

As you can see my char has the best Pve/Pvp #10 Set (except capes). It crits 16m in raid with ulti, 2m with basic skill, 6-7 with skills

1800 upgrade stone choice set and 170 morph crystal choice box, 2800 pet leveling choice box in the inventory

Around 400 weapon morph, 665 breakthrough, 200 re-through berry, almost a thousand trait tickets in the unshared/char inventory
    25.7m Pvp, 24.9m Pve raw power, without any buffs

I want only 315$ for my char. Now just look what you will have after spending that. I spent oceans of time and considerable amount of money building this. You're getting it almost for free. You will see that it deserves the money. You will receive every single information

Whatsapp: +90 5345696894

Let the pictures talk for themselves now, ha?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    LeonidasJL

LeonidasJL
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Now all the accessories have reached level 70 and two pvp battlefield for %8 def pen bonus are about to reach level 70 and ref +10, main has reached 26m pvp, 25,3m pve
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Guardian has just gotten the #10 pve weapon. That makes 5 pieces of #10 in total
    [​IMG]

By the way all subs are in golden duel league and main is in diamond. You get 14k gems in total from weekly bonusses even though you play a very little

#2 LeonidasJL, 8/9/20
    Last edited: 8/9/20
  3. Bonito30

Bonito30
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Hello I'm trying to get in touch, will do 200 today

4. OP
    OP
    LeonidasJL

LeonidasJL
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    H
    Hey I am online. Sorry, I was in sleep) I replied to your offer message

#4 LeonidasJL, 8/20/20
    Last edited: 8/20/20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.