Selling Eso EU Xbox One CP 662

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Examqle, 9/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Examqle

Examqle
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am selling my ESO Account for XBOX One as I no longer play the game as much as I did. This is a 1 character account only with cap 662 champion points and the class I have created is a Magicka Sorcerer. The best sets available to the magicka sorcerer have all been bought including perfect traits and made gold including:
    Julianos
    Burning Spell Weave
    Necropotence
    Spinners (PVP)
    Monster sets gold in correct traits include:
    Llambris
    Molag Kena
    Slimecraw (PVP)
    Weapons and traits made gold:
    2 Swords of willpower (sharpened)
    Resto staff of the lich (defending)
    The Maelstrom Inferno Staff (Precise)
    Spinners Inferno staff (Sharpened)
    As you can see this account comes with a huge amount of Gold over 10,300,000 Million and over 200 of each gold legendary material including 200 rosin, 231 wax and 231 tempering alloys. A huge craft bag as well meaning you will never run out of anything and no farming will ever be needed.
    MORROWIND PURCHASED:
    Morrowind chapter has been purchased as well and if you are ready to make another character then you can run through this chapter when ever you like.
    All other DLC is currently purchased through ESO plus membership which has 3 weeks remaining.
    The flawless Conqueror title has also been achieved as well as other titles including stormproof. The Spiderkith skin has also been achieved for you to use.
    A dwarven spider mount worth 3000 crowns has also been purchased for you to run about on and the forsaken stronghold house which has been partly furnished is also available to you with a training dummy in the front yard.
    Every single skyshard in the game has been collected on the sorcerer so there is no need to worry about skill points. You can simply reset and distribute how ever you want to suit your playing style.
    Even though a huge amount has been complete on this character there is still large amounts needing done that the buyer can have fun with once the account is bought such as trials and the new battlegrounds.
    If there you would like any proof or to see the character in game just send me a message
    Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Examqle

Examqle
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.