Sold ESO EU Server - 870+CP - Non Steam Day 1 Imperial Ed. + Beta - 8/8 Full Lvl Geared Chars - Crafter

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by adilazimdegilx, 9/14/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adilazimdegilx

adilazimdegilx
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Account Information:

- Original Owner since beta days
    - Non steam Eso account with email, you can link to your steam if you want
    - Owned DLCs: Imperial City, Dark Brotherhood, Dragon Bones, Orsinum, Thieves Guild, Horns of the Reach, Morrowind Expansion
    - Any Race Any Alliance Upgrade
    - 1500 Crowns
    - Autumn's Gate Home with training dummies and chests full with dungeon/trial sets gear (60-30-30 slots)
    - Bank with many kind of Monster Sets/Gear 190/240 slots
    - 3.1kk Gold and 300k~ more spread through characters, you can buy anything you want and make your own builds
    - 2.1kk+ AP
    - Flawless Conqueror of Maelstrom + 2xMaelstrom Inferno and 2xLightings staves + 2xMaelstrom Bow etc.
    - Exclusive Guild Bank! I have my own guild bank with up to 500 slots full of crafting materials. I'm Master of the guild, other players doesnt play (you need players in your guild to have guild banks so you shouldnt kick them)
    - 3 Mounts, 10+ pets, 5 personalities etc. I never cared for appearance so I didnt bother getting many since they are just visual stuff
    Price: 300$

Characters 8/8:
    (All characters are max lvl and in Aldmeri Dominion)
    3 Name Token + 3 Race Token
    All characters are geared with different good sets mostly from best in slots of former DLCs (since I dont have new most of DLCs) You can mix match gears between them as you wish. All weapons are gold and most of sets and trial jewelries are gold too
    All characters have max undanted skill line

Magicka Templar - Crafter / PvE Healer
    - Full Crafter with all researchs, can craft anything in owned DLCs and main game
    - Good for making gold, you can use guild bank items to craft anything and sell (my weekly sales were between 200k to up to 1kk)
    - 334 skill points, you can use all crafts in one character and still have healer build
    - Healer gears for normal/vet dungeons and trials, 4 different sets are always on it to mix and match for your group (Spellpower Cure, Sanctuary, Twilight Remedy and worm) + Maelstrom staves if you want to use, I did all trials in my owned DLCs with this char
    - Mount fully upgraded

Magicka Dragonknight - PvE DPS / PvP
    - My favourite Pve and PvP char with Bis gear of old dlc's
    - Currently on balanced sustain PvP build. Very fun to use, hard to kill, debuff oriented, can easily do 1v1 with anyone you see
    - Can change to Pve build with just respecting skills
    - Many different gear available including maelstrom inferno, burning spellwave lighting staffs
    - Mount fully upgraded

Stamina Nightblade - PvE DPS / PvP
    - Currently on DPS build can change to ganker PvP build
    - Many gears ready to use on it (Maelstrom bow, Mechanical Acuity, Vicious Ophidian (gold jewelry), Automaton, Clever Alchemist, Viper, Hunding Rage, Sword Singer)
    - Vampire
    - Mount fully upgraded

Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    - Flawless Maelstrom Conqueror
    - Good pve gear with maelstrom lighting and inferno staves, Moondancer Lighting staff, infallible aethers, mother sorrows, netch touch etc.
    - Mount fully upgraded

Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    - Vet trial/dungeons gear with master architect, mother sorrow and maelstrom inferno staff
    - Fun to use, high survivalibility but hard to master playstyle
    - Vampire

Stamina Templar - PvE DPS
    - Two Handed build, fun to use very high aoe damage, good for farming trials and dungeons
    - Good gers like War machine, Maelstrom Bow, Mechanical Acuity etc.

Stamina Dragonknight - PvE Tank
    - Can go normal trials and vet dungeons, have ebon set equipped with decent tank gear and build, you can farm 1 high end set go vet trials easily
    - Mount highly upgraded

Stamina Warden - PvP
    - Old PvP gear, this char can be updated as your choice or you can delete this to make a room for your own char but I advise to rebuild since it has max level, highly upgraded mount and leveled skill lines
    - Vampire

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    adilazimdegilx

adilazimdegilx
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Still on sale,
    you can contact me through mail too at adilazimdegilx(at)gmail.com

3. OP
    OP
    adilazimdegilx

adilazimdegilx
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price dropped to 250$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.