Sold EQ2 Account for Sale I have an Everquest 2 account...

Discussion in 'EverQuest 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ2 Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 7/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

EQ2 Account for Sale I have an Everquest 2 account I am looking to sell - the main character is a Bruiser and is geared in MOST of the best gear possible. The character can tank any current content, including the toughest raids in game. A link to the characters gear can be found here u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/871879426054 . Some of the gear includes the Drinal 4 ethereal chest (best chest in game at the moment), the ethereal avatar brawler hat (best in game), etc. Account also includes a level 95 conjuror that is a max lvl addorner. Several Legends of Norrath appearance items are also included, including the vision of the fury (which make your characters eyes glow red blog-imgs-24-origin.fc2.com/e/q/i/eqii/081125_2.jpg ) and several other cool items. The price I am asking is extremely low for the gear and LoN loot attached to this account. Unfortunately, I do not have time to play anymore, and by the time I do my gear will be outdated. As of now, I can confidently say that this toon is - VERY geared. I have tanked the latest end-game content with this character including Teku/Commanders/Drinal4/Amalgymon/HM Bastion/SGx4 names/etc. The character is definitely worth the price. Included on the account are also a lvl 88 shadowknight/ 84 beastlord/ 82 inquisitor/ 95 conjuror. I have put a lot of time and effort into this bruiser, and his gear reflects that. All of his equipment is fully adorned, and the red addornments I have used are most of the best-in-class. AA lines are twinked for MAX dps, however, they can be altered for higher HP/survivability. In the current state of the game, I find this unneccesary as brawlers get a ton of death saves + temp avoidance buffs. This toon can dish out serious numbers. Price: $250

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.