Selling  High End Epic Blizzard account for sale! HoTS / Hearthstone / Overwatch / Diablo III !!

Discussion in 'Blizzard.net Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ootsg, 3/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ootsg

Ootsg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey guys,

so my times has come and I am selling my main blizzard account. As we are expecting baby, I wont have time to play anymore and some money could be really useful right not. I will layout everything that the account has, if you need you can contact me on discord, so I can shown you everything through video screen. Trading only with middleman here (you pay). I sold my main Fortnite account weeks ago succesfully and would like to sell this one the same way. My discord for further correspondation : Ootsg#0671 // As for the account - its EU based (I believe it could be changed through support without major issues), the battletag is available to be changed for free!

HOTS:

Started playing HOTS since it came out, player level is currently 502. Stopped playing about two years ago and didnt play much since then. The account owns a lot of heroes as well as 11.286 gold; 2,955 shards; 400 gems. Ranked was not really my thing, played it couple times with my friends. Lot of extra skins were bought - lot of legedary/epic skins, lot of cosmetic items, etc. If you would like to see the whole collection, dont hesitate to contact me - Overview of the account:

Hearthstone:

Cant even remember, for how long I have been play that game and still sometimes open it up, complete quests or the adventures. There are about 90 legendaries, loads of epic, rare and normal cards. There are available 1485 gold and 7115 dust!! Adventues: Naxxramas heroic done, Blackrock Mountain heroic done, League of Explorers heroic done, Karazhan heroic done, The Frozen Throne done, Kobolds & Catacombs done, Witchwood done, The boomsday project done, Rastakhans Rumble done, The Dalaran heist (available and completed 2/5), Tombs of Terror (available and completed 1/5), Galakronds Awakening fully completed! Warrior has almost 400 ranked wins, other have between 100-300 wins respectively. Current season R20 (didnt play for couple months -> out ranked): Max rank was r4. Shown legendaries and collections here :

Overwatch:

Started playing since it came out, but stopped after a while and played randomly. Obtained lot of skins, regular/epic/loads of legendaries too!, current player level is 51. Didnt play much of ranked, nor when the updates of supporting teammates popped up. 6680 gold available. More shown in the overview, can show whole account on discord -

Diablo III

Played this baby a lot in its times, didnt really get back to it recently. Overall Paragon level 290 with Wizard, Witch Doctor, Crusader and others as shown in the pictures. 719 mil gold, 8504 parts, 12k arcane dust, 11k crystals, 198 death breaths, etc. Greater rift lvl 33 completed with Witch Doctor I believe. I will easily respond to any decent questions :). Overview of the account:

Payment through paypal (FF or you pay the fee) or Bitcoin.

I would like a reasonable trade, only serious offers - price # with swift talk!

Dont hesitate to contact me here or on discord.

Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Ootsg

Ootsg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    bump

3. OP
    OP
    Ootsg

Ootsg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    bump

4. OP
    OP
    Ootsg

Ootsg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    bump

5. OP
    OP
    Ootsg

Ootsg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    bump

6. OP
    OP
    Ootsg

Ootsg
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.