Sold EOD, level 67+, 160+ Mil Rub, Elite

Discussion in 'Escape from Tarkov Accounts Buy & Sell - EFT Account for Sale' started by N3ish, 2/28/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N3ish

N3ish
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions VIP Status: All orders with this member are "Instantly Delivered"

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    EOD ACC, level 67+,

250+ mil Rub stash, 160+mil Rub cash

Elite Endurance, Strength, Health, Metabolism, Perception

Max Hideout

3x Thicc Item case, all the keys, tons of ammo, mags and meta build weapons

Email address comes with account

2. TheSloKid

TheSloKid
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Reported the post to admins with pictures of all conversations (on PA and Discord), transaction information, etc.! This account was sold to me on 2-21-22 on PA, received the information, talked on Discord under his username #lolskilled7326 which has the same avatar (will post picture for proof). The account was recalled on 2-26-22 via Gmail access even though I thoroughly went through it removing any information of his, logging out all devices, etc. I have bought and sold WoW accounts as far back as 2008 on another VERY large account market place under the name "TheSlowKid".

The account does match the details he has listed 100% but only having access to it for 6 days before being recalled. If you look at his post history it looks like he has bought and sold this a few times. He did mention he had sold a Fortnite account and decided he was going to recall it, but because it was a mother from his country (he is Swedish) for her son that he decided against it. He said multiple times on our Discord call that it was a stupid idea of his and he would have never done it either way, but nothing I could have done since the account was paid for on PA.

Attached is some of the conversation prior to purchasing the account. At the time of purchase Health was already at 50 so it only needed a few more raids to be maxed out to Elite.

I do not want to see anyone else get screwed over, not so much worried about the money. Just want to make sure he can't love you anyone else over.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    NF2IV and Hegee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.