Selling  Android and iOS  High End ENDGAME WHALE ACCOUNT 4500 META 14 UL LF

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Legends Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell DBL Account' started by TxitxoDeLaVega, 11/2/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TxitxoDeLaVega

TxitxoDeLaVega
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Account Full Video Here:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/folders/18J1IGnM4nyanosVUQ2SDBJ61k6ZqtyHf
    ONLY SELL WITH GAME CENTER LOG IN WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE NAME, EMAIL AND PASSWORD ON ICLOUD OR
    I CAN SYNC METHOD OF YOUR CHOICE FOR ANDROID (I CAN SUMMON STONES ON BANNER FOR YOU).
    NO OTHER METHODS HAVE BEN SYNCED. 2000 EUR FOR BEST PVP AND INBOX FOR SALE NOW!
    DISCALIMER: 100% LEGIT, NO REFUNDS UPON DELIVERY.
    Honorable Mentions:
    8* UL BROLY, 8* UL Vegito, 8* UL Gogeta, 7* BEAST GOHAN, 14* MUI Goku, 14* UL Kaioken Goku, 13* FP JIREN, More Below.
    Zenkai VII COMPLETED: LF VEGITO, LF VEGETA MAJIN AND LF VEGETA BLUE, LF BEERUS, LF GOHAN SS2, BARDOCK SS1, ETC.
    Other 14* LF: Future Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, Blue Trunks, Evo Vegeta, Beerus, Super Vegito, Broly, Full Power Frieza.
    Other High* LF: Cooler, Jiren, UI Goku, Spirit Bomb Ssj3 Goku, Future Gohan, Perfect Cell, Rose, Zamasu, Tag Goku Vegeta, Vegito Blue, Ssj4 Gogeta, Majin Buu, Ssj4 Goku, Gohan, 1st Form Frieza, Goten.
    Under 7* LF: Green Trunks, Dragon Fist Ssj3 Goku, Ape Vegeta, Namek Goku, Tag 17 and 18, Bardock.
    Missing LF: LF Piccolo and LF Revival Gohan.
    Most unique and awakened equipment farmed and most relevant are maxed at gold/red.
    Also has normal equipment farmed at gold/red.
    Comes with lots of erasers, 300 as I have to keep spending extras.
    Resources, Z Powers, Z Boost, Souls, characters are Soul Boosted except few incomplete Zenkais.
    Most events completed and most event characters (at least the more relevant) are also 14* to use in events and PVP matches.
    Strongest 4500+% Ability Bonus TOP God Ki (Zenkai Boosted)
    4000% 7* BEAST GOHAN with FP JIREN and MUI -> (NEARLY UNKILLABLE).
    Followed by 4000+% LF Jiren and UL Fusions (Zenkai Boosted) but best equipments not yet been aquired and maxed.
    Many other teams with 4000% also possible to make and use (Cooler, Cell, Androids) or (Cooler, UL Broly, Dragonfist)... but need to farm and invest in their equipment.
    For more info pm me and ask away, only selling here in playerup, any other ad is either outdated or a Scamm.
    Please be patient for answers since this does not send push notifications, thanks!
    Pictures on the drive (slightly outdated): https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/folders/18J1IGnM4nyanosVUQ2SDBJ61k6ZqtyHf
    D******d: T0XICITY#6513

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    TxitxoDeLaVega

TxitxoDeLaVega
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Account Full Video Here, Please Check Showcase Video:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/18J1IGnM4nyanosVUQ2SDBJ61k6ZqtyHf

ONLY SELL WITH GAME CENTER LOG IN WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE NAME, EMAIL AND PASSWORD ON ICLOUD OR
    I CAN SYNC METHOD OF YOUR CHOICE FOR ANDROID (I CAN SUMMON STONES ON BANNER FOR YOU TOO).
    NO OTHER METHODS HAVE BEN SYNCED. 1750 USD FOR BEST PVP AND INBOX FOR SALE NOW!
    DISCALIMER: 100% LEGIT, NO REFUNDS UPON DELIVERY.

Honorable Mentions:
    8* UL BROLY, 8* UL Vegito, 8* UL Gogeta, 7* LF TAG GT 7* BEAST GOHAN, 14* MUI Goku, 14* UL Kaioken Goku, 14* FP JIREN, 13* TAG BLUE More Below.
    Zenkai VII COMPLETED: LF SSJ4 DRAGON FIST, LF VEGITO, LF VEGETA MAJIN AND LF VEGETA BLUE, LF BEERUS, LF GOHAN SS2, SSJ4 GOKU, BABY VEGETA, BARDOCK SSJ, ETC...
    Other 14* LF: Future Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, Blue Trunks, Evo Vegeta, Beerus, Super Vegito, Broly, Full Power Frieza.
    Other High* LF: Cooler, Jiren, UI Goku, Spirit Bomb Ssj3 Goku, Future Gohan, Perfect Cell, Rose, Zamasu, Tag Goku Vegeta, Vegito Blue, Ssj4 Gogeta, Majin Buu, Ssj4 Goku, Revival and SSJ Gohan, 1st Form Frieza, Goten.
    Under 7* LF: Green Trunks, Dragon Fist Ssj3 Goku, Ape Vegeta, Namek Goku, Tag 17 and 18, Revival Gohan.
    Missing LF: LF Piccolo.

Most unique and awakened equipment farmed and most relevant are maxed at gold/red.
    Also has normal equipment farmed at gold/red. Comes with lots of erasers, 300 as I have to keep spending extras.
    Resources, Z Powers, Z Boost, Souls, characters are Soul Boosted except few incomplete Zenkais.
    Most events completed and event characters (at least the more relevant) are also 14* to use in events and PVP matches.

4500+% Ability Bonus TOP God Ki (Zenkai Boosted).
    4000% 7* BEAST GOHAN with FP JIREN and MUI -> (NEARLY UNKILLABLE).
    4000% LF BEAST GOHAN WITH LF TAG SSJ4 GOKU AND VEGETA AND SSJ4 GOGETA (Zenkai Boosted).
    4000% LF TAG SSJ4 GOKU AND VEGETA AND LF SSJ4 GOKU AND ZENKAI BABY (ZENKAI BOOSTED).

Many other teams with 4000% also possible to make and use (Cooler, Cell, Androids) or (Cooler, UL Broly, Dragonfist)...
    but need to farm and invest in their equipment.

Please be patient for answers since this does not send push notifications, thanks!
    Pictures on the drive (slightly outdated): https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/folders/18J1IGnM4nyanosVUQ2SDBJ61k6ZqtyHf

The time that they require to be able to do the account transfer, account is always delivered after 24h but you can ask me the delivery date and time for login for easier and smoother transaction!.

D******d: T0XICITY#6513

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.