Selling  Android  High End End Game AE 1,5y old account including all newest and best units

Discussion in 'Another Eden Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by wawrzon, 2/20/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wawrzon

wawrzon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Selling my main AE account with all meta and zone units including newest additions: Thillelille, Victor, Yipha, Yukino, Heena, Melissa and Mistrare.

I completed all main content and episodes, however still a lot to do with farming current content + bosses and Uquaji.
    I also farmed all manifestation weapons available for my units to +10, a lot of great badges and grastas (info on discord). Also sharing treatises since a lot of units can be upgraded to AS if needed be, but I leave it to potential buyer to decide (account for additional 2 from nopaew clan). Screens aren't up to date (from 2 weeks ago) and don't include new units like Heena or additional farmed resources like crystals, so write on discord for up to date info.

Account is f2p, so if you plan on spending there is a lot of bonuses for first purchases and # packs.

I want 140$ for this account, preferably paypal or Revolut payment.

Don't be shy to add me on discord if you want to get additional info or printscreens. SweetMisery#1088

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. jase562

jase562
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

id like to purchase for $50. get it off your hand

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.