Selling  Global  High End EN/WW Rank 173, 90 UR (48 idlz, 25 promo), lots and lots of SSR and SR

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Shibe123, 3/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shibe123

Shibe123
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, I'm selling my SIF Global main account.

Infos:
    • 65 UR, 48 idolized and 17 unidolized.
    • 25 promo UR in Waiting Room.
    • 58 SSR, 25 idolized and 33 unidolized.
    • 66 promo SSR in Waiting Room, 49 idolized and 17 unidolized.
    • 177 SR, 58 idolized and119 unidolized.
    • 15 promo SR in Waiting Room, 2 idolized and 13 unidolized.
    Being Rank 173, it's still somehow farmable; almost every N and R have its level and bond at max but some SSR and SR still have to be maxed. Almost all the Waiting Room members need to be maxed up, there's all the farm you can wish for.
    Many Master songs haven't been played at all, expecially the new Master songs.
    It has 50 R stickers and 25 loveca but they might change during my playtime considered I still play on it sometimes.

Most of the cards have been idolized by copy, some others by seal. Very little abuse overall.
    All the Scorer UR have their skill level between 3 and 5 with several slot unlocked, same goes for numerous Perfect Locker UR.

Considered this is my first selling ever I don't have any proof of my reliability and trustworthiness, but I'd be glad to use a middleman. Selling only through Paypal and I won't go first.
    Price can be slightly #.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.