Exploiting Email and Account Transaction ID: 2550474929

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by ts3, 12/9/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

5   0   0

See you have no right to assume I am not helping sir

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

5   0   0

And this And he also changed the phone number on it as well

3. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Yeah that was brutal from them

4. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Here is proof

5. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

I can't attach it as a png. Hmmm

6. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Considering this is a dispute that is active if you don't "let me know" - the ban is justified and I'll wait for it to be resolved.

7. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Well I am helping him so it is resolved

8. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Ok here is what they said:
    We have thoroughly investigated this situation and gone through all the recorded logs of when and where the account has been accessed from while playing WoT Blitz . The results we have found are that the account has been hacked and has been found to be shared with another person and the account credentials were shared with the third party on 27.11.2018. According to the End User License Agreement (EULA) (5.2 No Account Sharing), sharing the account credentials is a serious violation We would like to tell you the original owner of the account, that the account has been permenantly banned and there is no way to get the acocunt back. Therefore, you can't submit anymore support tickets about this account.We also found that the mobile number has been associated to your account was changed multiple times thus giving us more evidence of account sharing and also the last one shows it was hacked. Further violation will result in permanent suspension of your IP.

Best Regards,

Pavel Karter - Wargaming support

9. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

What is going to happen now? I don't have any money to refund the poor man :(. I feel bad because the account was banned. I guess ban me from the site Ryan because I have no way to repay this man.

10. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Also I can't screenshot the email because it contains personal info and I don't have a scrnshot program installed to upload it to the site.

11. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

So you sold the account 11/27 - he lost access December 6th to which you respond you have been "hacked" and they "hacked" the account. He loses access December 6th. You try to recover the account on the 12th and they state the ban is for account selling. So was it even hacked or was it just banned?

Plenty of people sell WoT accounts and the exchange of the account doesn't result in a ban. My guess is this account has been sold and recovered a few times.

If you can't refund this user, your ban is permanent.

12. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Yes

13. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

It was hacked and then banned because of my request for support. They noticed 3 different IPs/connections which would have been me, him and the hacker

14. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Ban me, I guess

15. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Wrong Ryan it has only been sold once. Assumptions are great to make. Bye guys

16. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Scamquitting over 50$ which is essentially fraud considering you love posting laws for your protection. What a shame.

@Middleman @Admin

17. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

How is it fraud mate?

18. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

I have only sold it once and this situation sadly happened. I would like for you to not accuse me anymore and ban me. Mod abuse is serious.

19. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Not going to sit here and argue semantics over someone who can't afford to refund 50$ to someone they've scammed. Then call it mod abuse... Closing the thread.

#59 Ryan, 12/13/18
    Last edited: 12/14/18
  20. HyperBeastPlays

HyperBeastPlays
    Expand Collapse

5   0   0

Ryan what kind of wrongful or crimial deception am I doing? Uh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.