Selling Ektoplasmakugel Shop ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/3/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Ektoplasmakugel Shop ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page) Ektoplasmakugel Shop ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page) Ich biete hier Jede Menge Ektoplasmakugeln zu günstigen Preisen an. ~Preise~: 250Ektoplasmakugeln 20€ ~Momentan Vorhanden~: 3.000Ektoplasmakugeln Bezahlungmöglichkeiten:Ihr könnt mit Paypal und Überweissung. In Aller dieser Fälle gebt ihr First! uche GameService WTB Guild Wars Accounts or Keys closed WTS 17/50 HoM account Account is relatively new but fairly decent for its age (created in June of this year) EDIT: Forgot to mention the account has 2 store purchased outfits credited to it - Dwayna's Regalia and Raiment of the Lich 2 main level 20's, one an Ele, other is Dervish Dervish has Primeval armor and Dhuum's Soul Reaper Ele has Elite Flameforged armor, Molten gloves Both have pleted all campaigns and have a good selection of popular builds and elite skills. As mentioned, 17/50 HoM. Tons of minipets, most are ded, but even so most of them are reasonably valuable for ded's Only 12 plat and 8 ectos, though theres a pass and some tormented weps in inventory free to be sold I can't think of much more info to add in, so that should be enough I guess? Not familiar with going prices, I'm hoping to get $80 but don't be scared away if its too high, thats only my max goal as an idea If you'd like to talk more or e up with different prices, you can add me on or email me - ***************************************************** (I reply near instantly to email, too of course, once i notice the invite) I'll probably be going to sleep soon after I make this post so expect that I may not respond until 9~ hours after this post is made, unless you're lucky. Thank you and my apologies if you have to wait. [Suche / Searching] Guild Wars Farm Bot (Kilroy / Raptor) For english please scroll down. German: Hallo zusammen, ich bin auf der suche nach einem Guild Wars Farm Bot (Kilroy / Raptor). Clientless (falls möglich) Proxy support (Socks5) Multi-Bot fähig...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.