Sold Efficient service | Fast delivery |Excellent workmanship | 12 OFF |+400 Voucheds

Discussion in 'Runescape Powerleveling for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Eydan Shop, 7/22/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eydan Shop

Eydan Shop
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TOS

Click the link to join https://playerup.com/kpQf6hy
    1.) You will provide everything needed for the service. Unless stated and agreed upon otherwise.
    2.) You MAY NOT log into the account whilst a service is being done for you unless you have permission from me. If you log in
    without permission it will result in the termination of the service with NO REFUND.
    3.) When you order from me you accept and acknowledge that you must remove all unnecessary wealth off of the account. If you
    fail to remove said wealth, (unless given a valid reason), I am not responsible for any potential loss of wealth.
    4.) Once job has been started no refunds will be possible.
    5.) You must change your password after job is completed.
    6.) EYDAN SHOP Services is not responsible any Bans/Mutes/Locks on accounts.
    7.) You may not log in any at any point in time during the order.
    8.) We are not obliged to provide deadlines/timeframes and if we do then it will be an estimate and not written in stone this
    includes if service takes too long by double the time.
    9.) This service could be done by Staff or workers and if they are unable to complete the order, I have the right to
    outsource this order. I will be held liable for all work done by my workers.
    10.) If ToS is broken you will not be refunded and service will end instantly.
    11.) In the event of a Jagex rollback, i will not be held responsible to complete what was already done at the time of us
    posting screenshots before the rollback happens. Ex. If the order is 1-50 fm and i post screenshots of 1-30, i am not
    held responsible to compensate the levels lost in the event of a rollback.
    12.) you acknowledge that my orders may be outsourced to other people at my discression if i can't complete the order myself.
    13.) Customers are not allowed to message workers privately. The ONLY exception is when you give them your account information. Other than that, please contact them via the ticket you’ve opened for any questions or updates on your service.
    14.) We are not responsible for ANY account deaths (Normal, IM/HCIM/UIM) for your account under ANY circumstances.
    15.) Any inquires will be dealt by
    -We will NOT DM first. This goes for anything related to services. Please do NOT message our workers unless you are given direct permission from us. If our workers prove that you have been communicating with them outside of the server, then we have the right to decline or terminate any job.
    16.) Once a job has started no refunds will be given unless the terms of the service are breached. Terms of each service must be clarified before job the begins. If the jobs begins and you do not state any terms, we are not liable for any breaches.
    17.) By reading my Cough you acknowledge and agree to my Terms and Conditions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.