Selling  Android  Average E2, 12M power, 240 Biker, 205 Bulker, Migration City, Full T10s and T9s, and 6 Farms M22.

Discussion in 'Mafia City Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Chespirito, 11/20/20.

1. Chespirito

Chespirito
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my very own account in a young and active city. Sadly I do not have enough time to continue playing so I hope someone else can take and care about it.

It is a strong account that can be easily developed further.
    - Mansion, Biker, Bulker, Invest, Diner at E2. +12M points, SVIP6.
    - Vigilantes: Some gold vigilantes (e.g. James and Vlad 2 starts). I didn't really put too much money on it, so if you put more money for vigilantes and babes, its stats can increase a lot.
    - Babes: The basic ones. Also has Svetlana and Marie that can be further upgraded.
    - Stats: 240% Biker and +200% Bulker. Both Bulker and Biker are with E2 skill.
    - Equipment: Orange equipment (for biker and bulker stats) and lots of gems (including +80 purple coupons and some orange and gold gems and coupons) to make gold equipment soon.
    - Others: +1500 jewellery cards, +2000 flowers and +140k gold available.
    - Troops: +160k march size. Most of the troops are t10s and t9s.

The city is young and the account is in the strongest clan in the city, nevertheless, migration has been just announced and, if you hurry up, you can take the account and migrate to another city. Last, but not least, It has 6 good farms M22 and it is quite easy to continue upgrading stats and buildings.

#1 Chespirito, 11/20/20
    Last edited: 11/20/20
  2. Mrs Graham

Mrs Graham
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

Hi Chespirito- can you line app me please at: eo1graham