Sold Duo agents boosting pretty cheap this month. [Eu] / [Na]

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/iNMage, 7/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/iNMage

/u/iNMage
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys,

Im Frosttide, a Master tier jungler with secondary role top lane / support in both Euw and Eune servers

I will be teaming up with Lackyshu , d2 jungler to be able to process as many orders as possible.

We offer some of the best prices out there. We have a LOT of free time and can adapt to your needs. Feel free to msg me if you have anything specific in mind thats not listed down below, i usually respond very fast.

We are both professional league coaches and offer coaching as part of the deal or separately

Per Division in​
    SoloQ​
    DuoQ
    Iron,Bronze​
    5 Euro​
    7 Euro
    Silver​
    7 Euro​
    9 Euro
    Gold​
    9 Euro​
    14 Euro
    Plat​
    14 Euro​
    20 Euro
    Dia 4 > Dia 3​
    25 Euro​
    37 Euro​

IMPORTANT NOTE :

Additional Fees for Tier Promos: Iron, Bronze, Silver - 5 euro. Gold (promo to plat) - 8euro. Plat (promo to dia) - 10 euro.

If you're interested you can find me on discord at Frosttide#4339

The offer is for Euw, Eune, Tr, Rus, NA. DuoQ orders in NA / Tr / Rus must provide an account too

All payments are done via Paypal sent as Friends / Family. If there are transfer fees the client has to cover that too.

And heres the link to my vouch thread:

playerup.com/r/Lolboosting/comments/amopw0/frosttide_vouch_thread/

. /u/iNMage
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.