Selling  Stage 60+ Duel Links Endgame KoG Account (940 URs 1906 SRs 161 Prismatics )

Discussion in 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugioh Duel Links Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by KoAoK, 5/12/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoAoK

KoAoK
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Want to jump right into Duel Links and become immediately competitive? Look no further than this account! Upon purchase and receipt of your account details, you're able to jump right into the game with an onslaught of meta decks and staples to rise easily to KoG and beyond! I no longer play as much and would rather it goes to someone who will get a lot of use from it.

A small sample of the decks available to use are:

Harpies
    Gandora (My personal favorite at the moment)
    Yosenju/Mayosenju
    Melodious
    Lunalight
    Nekroz
    Water XyZ
    Fire King
    Qliphort
    Dinos
    Destiny Heroes
    Hazy Flames
    Lightsworns
    Gaia
    Ancient Gears
    Red-Eyes
    Blue-Eyes
    Synchrons
    Ritual Beasts
    ... and a ton more!

This account has every character currently released unlocked, with Sora Perse being the most recent new addition, and all the stage missions are currently maxed and completed. your only big choices to make are what decks to scrounge about and make! IT features an impressive collection of UR and SR cards, as well as 161 Prismatics, close to that coveted 200 prismatic icon! For further flex, you also get access to 3 Prismatic Book of Moon just to show off in whatever duel you want lol.

With how much time and effort was put into this account, you're getting a hell of a steal at this price, so be sure to not delay and scoop it up while you can!

Album showcasing all the UR/SR/Prismatic cards:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Deanbrown97

Deanbrown97
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    How icy for the account

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.