Selling Drakensang - four characters in one account (Grimmag EN/CZ)

Discussion in 'Drakensang Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Adam Husník, 1/9/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Husník

Adam Husník
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

(I'm talking in EN and CZ) All photos are here:
    Dropbox - my characters
    If you have any problem with this link, try this:
    Dropbox - my characters.zip
    or this:
    my characters.zip | Ulož.to
    I have 4 characters at server Grimmag. Ranger, mage, warrior and steam mechanicus (mechanic). All my characters have a Phoenix.

My primary character is ranger. Short review: Lvl 43, rank Novice Centurion. All purple talents. This character is specializated for collecting emotions, guises, horses and assistants (I mean for example Bomb Buddy, or Phoenix etc.). I'm frequent buyer, I've bought lots of items. I have 14 permanent emotions, 16 permanent guises and 8 horses (5 fast) (I've bought by mistake two fast horses, you can see them at picture "ranger(3)" and 3 cloakes. I have good offensive crystals. I've forgot to photografe sargons bow. I have in it about 630 000 runes of power (tree level ups), if you want, I'll make you the photo. I have a premium bow from premium store (for 3500 golds). And finaly, I have about 4850 acorns (Gnob's money). If you'll by this account, you can go to Gnob's cave and buy any cool items. You'll see more at the pictures.

Other characters are secondaries. But my warrior is special character. He have very good fire rate (1.7 in base) and his low level (lvl 17) is making him vey strong. And to make matters worse, he have 12 cut crystals unequiped (6 for speed (6x 5% crystal) and 6 for damage (6x +10 damage crystal)). But he have bad equiped items. I had a challange. My warrior mustn't go to any city. That was good challenge, he couldn't sell any items by any other way, that he came to Varholm. He couldn't repair items. It could be very special character, when he'll be lvl 45. But once times by mistake he came to city from starter (tutorial) map. After that I've stopped to play with him. He have 3 purple talents. You'll se at the images.

My mage is bad character. Her best thing is phoenix and all purple talents. You'll see at the images. (lvl 27)

My mechanicus is a bit special too. I've played with her at steam mechanicus event. His defence is very low (its mechanicus :)), but when you'll learn, how to play with her skills, she is not bad in offensive. She have very very good weapon (bonus 67.5% base weapon damage). More at pictures.

If you have any questions, don't worry to ask me. I'll talk you full stories about the characters, if you want. I'll tell you everything, what I know. (for example youtube videos)

I know, the price is a bit high, but I've bought in about 600-800€ (lots of for any items, which I haven't got now and something for premium). I prefer bank transfer, another payment method will be twice expenciver (I'm so sorry :-/) You can pay in dollars or Czech Crowns too.

How you can pay and how will I transfer the account?
    So, When you'll transfer 100€, I'll give you username and pasword. Then, when you'll transfer 200€, I'll confirm, that I agree to change an email to yours. Then you'll pay remain 100€. If you don't agree with the pay, we can discuse about it. I don't know, how does this website credit work, so we can discuse about it too.

I hope, you'll enjoy my account

(P.S. Premium money (dark money, or something, I don't know, how can I call them in EN) can be modified (higher or lesser amount at account). I'will/I'm play/ing actual event with my ranger, so I'll have the special cloak and the fast dragon.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.