Selling Dragonknight lvl 55 - Server Werian

Discussion in 'Drakensang Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by TommyFTW, 3/23/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyFTW

TommyFTW
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello,

I want to sell my DSO account, basically becasue i don´t have much time that it requires to stay good in comparrison to others and stay relevant. I also wanted to try other games, but due to DSO which requires a lot of attention, i simply couldnt. This character was mainly focused on PVE for goal to get really OP.

This character can tank every Parallel world at any difficulty.
    I have Mostly Flawlesss quality gems, few radiant, many already transfered to Quaizah value. Many runes also for example max attack speed runes and many runes that increase mainly HP, regen or critical value. I almost forgot the most important armor runes that increase the amount on torso. (very important on DK)
    This character basically has every good set (only missing some PW sets) its hard to find what this account dont have.

I spent over 4 years playing and I am happy about what i have done with him and what he is at right now

Other maybe interesting info: Dragan, old, new, full inventory and kobold, 60k ander, 85k materi, 7 leftover GC, over 100k blue and green, 70k purple, 10k red. ( hard to say everything)

I have other 3 characters, LVL 44 dwarf, lvl 12 mage and lvl 40 mage (all have max wisdom/knowledge points)
    I didnt play any events by them, mainly PVP or just to level up and get exp.

The price is always #, but trust me i think its low enough :D

File 2.PNG File 5.PNG File 5.PNG File 6.PNG File 7.PNG File 8.PNG File 18.PNG File 21.PNG File 17.PNG File 20.PNG

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.