Selling   Dr_Dankenstein Account recovery service premium Package

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Boosting For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Power Leveling' started by Dr_Dankenstein, 10/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr_Dankenstein

Dr_Dankenstein
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    What Services Are Available with this package?

Level (any from 1-7999) (for safety id personally go mid-hundreds)
    GTA$ 500M
    all Unlocks
    Max stats
    any 4 personal vehicles fully maxed and added to your garage

I use the latest premium menu configured with custom settings to maximize privacy and minimize the potential ban risk on your account whilst performing this service.

This does require that you provide either your steam or rockstar social ID login
    For personal security I would recommend changing your password both before and after the recovery service has been performed

Please do note that as this is an online game there will always be a risk when it comes to using mods of you being punished for doing so and I am unable to accept liability for this happening however with my custom method of recovery this risk is greatly reduced and as of today's date all accounts recovered by myself are in good standing and have survived multiple updates without detection.

Please note my timezone is GMT so I may not get back to you right away if you are abroad but rest assured I will reply the second I am online and able to deliver a fantastic service to you all

Proof of service / capability (personal account):

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.