Sold Double, triple, QUADRUPLE your bytes! Come join the gang

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/17/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Looking for more people interested in joining our little group for the upcoming Official Lottery #5 which is set to close in around 60 hours.

We are trying to maximize our chances of winning SOMETHING, instead of nothing. I’m sure the kids in Infamous are doing something similar, they have 40+ tickets atm.

So anyone with 10 tickets (5k bytes) in the lottery here https://playerup.com/lottery.php?actio...&lotid=106 can join this partnership.

In around 48hours, we’ll have the final group and set the contracts in motion. Ultimately, if one of the members in our partnership wins the lottery, they will subtract their initial 5k bytes from the amount won and then divide the rest equally amongst all members in the partnership.

Current people set to be in this partnership: Lavish Living, boost, Riyu, Stratify (luke). That’s 40/130 - 30% chance we win and split 20k each... quadrupling our initial 5k. Next person will make it 50/140 or roughly 36% chance of us winning! Let’s do this.

Hmu or post here if you have 10 tickets and are interested. Yes we will utilize contracts so none of us can back out and keep the winnings all for themself. (I’ll start one with Stratify, he’ll start one with boost, who will start one with Riyu, who will start one with me, etc)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.