Selling  Europe  Legends 100+ DM UR OFFERS | FULL STANDARD COLLECTION | 45 NON FREE HERO PORTRAITS

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Azuma, 7/27/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azuma

Azuma
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Discord : Azuma#0248
    Price : I am open for offers for fast selling cause I need money ASAP
    The highest offer I will get this month will be the one
    payment is # either through paypal family and friends or playerup .

Album :

The account is mainly sold for Hearthstone and Overwatch content but also have call of duy cold war and modernwarfare bought .
    The account is my own personal account

Hearthstone content :
    The account is active since scholomance academy expansion and preordered every expansion since then and bought all items offered in the shop .
    The account have all cards from : core , classic , legacy , forged in the barrens , madness at the darkmoon faire , scholomance academy , ashes of the outland , descent of dragons , saviors of uldum , rise of shadows , whispers of the old gods
    The account have all the adventures purchased
    The account have both tavern pass bought and leveled to level 100+
    The account have 60 hero skins and only misses the 1000 wins skins and 6 other skins that can be bought when available in the shop
    It also have 51 card backs with the 30th blizzard anniversary card back
    The account also have all the coin skins

Overwatch content :
    the account is level 300+ and have about 70% of the overwatch collection plus a lot of limited time skins . Dm for more info .

I spent more than 2000 dollars on the account and i am trying to sell it because i no longer play hearthstone constructed and only play battlegrounds .

#1 Azuma, 7/27/21
    Last edited: 7/28/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.