Selling   # Package All Games in Google Play Also Available GPC itunes 5-10mins Delivery

Discussion in 'Epic Seven Skystones for Sale - Buy & Sell Epic7 Skystone' started by Yurisotero, 4/11/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yurisotero

Yurisotero
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    # Package All Games in Google Play Also Available GPC itunes 5-10mins Delivery

*PRICELIST*

EVERY 100$ PACKAGE = 65$ ONLY
    EVERY 50$ PACKAGE = 35$ ONLY

WE ALSO AVAILABLE

GOOGLEPLAY GIFT CARD AND ITUNES US COUNTRY ONLY

100$ GIFT CARD GPC OR ITUNES = 65$ ONLY

I have been providing an ingame # loading to many clients, many mobile game for over 4 years now, and have decided to extend my services to Playerup!

Why you pay shop full price, when you can get it with up to 50% off!

PLEASE P.M ME FOR DISCORD/FACEBOOK . DONT BUY THROUGH HERE UNLESS CONTACTED ME FIRST

4 years of in game # service and experience. Never had a single ban in any game/account. Hundreds of vouchers to verify my legitimacy. Selling legit in game currency. Payment by paypall only! Check my Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/hendra2131/

TOS:eyes:

- I have the right to pick my clients and orders.
    - You got 60 minutes after you sent payment to request a refund or change order type. After I start top your account all operations are ireversibile.
    - All payments that I make for you are legal and the accounts used for that are on my name.

Mode of Payment
    ☑️Paypal
    ☑️Western Union

Get your # CP
    ✅ LEGIT SELLER
    ✅ FAST & RELIABLE SERVICES
    ✅ OPEN FOR NEGOTIATIONS

(ALWAYS BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK)

☎️Contact:My team is online and answer during all time of the day (24/7)

discord: Budwizer#7733

whatsapp: +639097245782

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.