Discord Account Generator | Xyliase

Discussion in 'Discord Services for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by HeavenlyWaffles, 7/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeavenlyWaffles

HeavenlyWaffles
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   0   0

My Location:
  2. Yannk

Yannk
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Unprofessional. DONT PURCHASE!

We agreed on 60$ for lifetime, therefor that guy wanted more money. after a long conversation that i don't have due to him deleting his account we spoke after a few months again and agreed on me using only Registrator, However he wanted more money. Pretending to gift me his new V2, revoking my codes over 5 times with excuses cause he is trying to earn more money i purchased his DM tool, AGAIN. HE wanted to refund the money and me send it to another paypal F&F, However. He refunded without me agreeing although i told him i can't access my paypal at the moment, he revoked my access to it and didn't let me use it. I bought his other partner's bot onedash and he revoked my REGISTRAR As well, talked nonsense and is not willing to give me my v2 back.

https://www.playerup.com/attachments/1603304137096-png.943655/ proof of payments a long time ago. supposed to stay for registrar

https://www.playerup.com/attachments/1603304165414-png.943658/ The refunded payment for the DM tool. However i don't have the access to the V2 Registrar that i paid and he wants me to pay extra 30 euro cause he said i used another software of his " WTF? " Talked all nonsense and disrespected my country. I would not purchase a bot from that guy as all he wants is money. To be honest his software is not good as accounts get banned easily even if you have 99.9% UPTIME proxies + 1GBPS Speed, Pretty lame program, i am sorry if something is not understandable. But i wasted my money and i just wanted you all to take care.
    *V1 Does not work properly

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    HeavenlyWaffles

HeavenlyWaffles
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, we are tired of you.
    Back in February of 2020, we agreed that you would pay a # price of $90 for Auto Registrator V1 and Main Tool lifetime. You paid only $60, and never the rest. You also refunded these payments as you tried to scam us, and we won the cases. We could have thrown you out, but we decided to stay and show support.

We agreed that you can have only one lifetime, you chose to have Auto Registrator V1, and a few months of Main Tool. We granted you this.

Many months past, you purchased Main Tool, we gave you temporary Auto Registrator V2 as gift. We refunded this a day later due to some complications, we asked that you resend the payment again. You refused and were rude, so we took the Auto Registrator V2 gift too.

You got what you purchased, the Auto Registrator V1 + Main Tool (expired).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.