Sold Digital Currency Assistant | Safe and instant delivery NO RESELLER

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Units - Buy Sell Trade' started by MTPonline, 8/1/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTPonline

MTPonline
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    ⭐️Welcome to my online store⭐️

-Here you can purchase anything that Google Play or Appstore has to offer.
    -I offer this service for a long time and can assure safety, seriosity and best offers available ✔️

F.A.Q
    How you do it?

-EIther logging in and buying whatever you want on your account or adding the funds to your balance and you will do it yourself.
    How you do that?
    -Every magician has it's secrets, but trust me, it's not anything sketchy or fraud related. Service is completely safe and legal, my testimonials can prove that! Just D.M!
    How much time it takes?
    -Usually less than 15 minutes. It can take more depending on games, region, ammount, etc. We can discuss more that directly.

Payments accepted: PayPal, SWIFT, BTC, Skrill, Wise, Paysend, SEPA, Western, CashApp, GCash, Google pay (US, IN), KaKao, WePay, MoneyGram, WebMoney, QIWI, PSC(20%more), Binance, Credit/Debit Card.

Price list:
    3.100 Units - 60$
    6.200 Units - 115$
    15.500 Units - 250$
    30.100 Units - 480$
    60.200 Units - 940$

Other purchases can be done in same game on the store that your platform has with equivalent price. There are no restrictions applied! Service doesn't involve any risks!

Order only after you contacted me and I authorized your purchase!

If you have any questions or want to place an order please send me a private message or for faster response on any of the following platforms:
    Discord: MTP#9999

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.