Selling Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2 accounts have rarely if...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 5/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character

WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2 accounts have rarely if ever been played on. Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne are also linked to this battle net account. World of Warcraft: Mist of Pandaria Account: close to 2 years of play time, characters on multiple servers and factions. All characters are geared for PvP combat. This account has many unobtainable items, titles and mounts that make it very unique. Upon purchase you will receive: Username, password, secrete account question, Mist of Pandaria game key and disc and I will assist you in attaching an authentication to your phone so you have extra account security (you can only access the account with the number from your phone). In addition should the account ever become compromised (which it has yet to be) I will provide you with my phone number and will call Blizzard on your behalf to unlock or get the account back in your possession. 2 90 Priest 90 Druid 90 Shaman 85 Warlock, Paladin, Priest 81 Mage 78 Priest 77 Paladin 71 Warrior Various others 50+ All 90's geared for PvP, main character is on 2136 arena team. 3 90's full epic. 3 90's with max professions. Over 450 Silkweed on druid. Over 50k gold on account. Over 10,000 Achievement points. Close to 40 Feat of Strength achievements, includes many PvE and PvP achievements. Have The Celestial Defender title, only 25 people per server have, and many who do h ave no longer play (No longer Obtainable). Have over 28 titles including The Undying (no longer obtainable), Savior of Azeroth, of the Horde/Alliance Have 101 Mounts including: Azure Drake, Grand Black War Mammoth, Great Brewfest Kodo, Heart of the Aspects, Jade Primordial Drirehorn, Life-Binder's Handmaiden, Mechano-hog, Red Qiraji Battle Tank, Rivendare's Deathcharger, Sandstone Drake, Talbuks, Spectral wind Rider, Swift White Hawkstrider, Swift Zulian Tiger (No longer obtainable) , Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, Twilight Harbinger, Tyrael's Charger, X-53 Rouring Rocket. I'm asking for $650 cash o.b.o. or trades for guitars/bass/amps of equal value. Super low-ball offers will be ignored. Add WTB GOD ACC in subject line or your email will be deleted.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.