Selling Diablo 3 Account, 3 characters, CD with keys, etc....

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Diablo 3 Account, 3 characters, CD with keys, etc. (Lawndale) I'm selling my Diablo 3 account, I just don't have time to play it anymore. I have a Level 50 Monk, 15732.66 Damage per sec., 24000 health. Level 36 Demon Hunter, 2854 Damage per sec., 7119 Health. , level 17 Wizard, and a level 12 Barbarian. My account also has 156,397,870 Gold, which is plenty to keep the characters in current gear while they're grinded up. I will also be including the box, Discs, serial keys, and we can change the account over to your name/email address while you watch. This game is $59.99 new at the cheapest price you can find, and I have invested a lot of time into grinding up these characters. If you're unfamiliar with Diablo 3's auction house system, it's actually possible to make money playing the game. I am asking for $100.00, but I am open to REASONABLE offers. Keep in mind this account has about 3 months of game time in it, and for the monk it's almost into the paragon levels, not to mention his gear would easily carry him past level 60 into paragon level 5-10. I will respond as soon as possible to all emails. Thanks for looking.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.