DestinyAccs Dispute

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Yasirs, 9/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Add me on Discord: Makisha#9761
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

Im not staff here. You need to wait mm to process refund

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    Wait for how long?

3. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    @Middleman I tried to reach but it seems it takes long to resolve such refund issue. I might contact my bank and report for such fraud due to no communication or update from your side.

Please reply to this case to resolve the issue and show some progress.

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Yasirs Re: #59[/trigger]

5. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    It's already done the dispute is still open and not resolved yet.

6. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Yasirs Re: #60[/trigger]

7. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    Dears,

I'm requesting a refund as my credit card was charged through this website so I need your action to reverse the payment and complete the refund!!! It is taking long time and I don't know why? At least show some progress or interaction.

Awaiting your feedback.

8. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    @Middleman

It's been long while no feedback from your side and I'm requesting refund as I'm losing money here so since there was no action or feedback I will officially contact me my bank to file a dispute and recover my money.

9. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Add me on Discord: Makisha#9761
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

Sent to middleman

10. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    @Help @Hulk @Middleman @Admin @Ryan @Makisha

Hi everyone,

So for how long will my case be unresolved? Should I take actions from my side? I didn't get any feedback from you. Middleman not responding to me on 3 way conversation. Please get back with feedback as this will cause me losing my money which already charged from my credit card and you can only refund me.

Thanks

11. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:

I'm very disappointed and frustrated about how no responds or feedback from admins or staff since long time about my case which is already obvious that I got scammed and waiting for my refund. Yet no follow up or actions from website staff about my case. What should I do? Should I wait more? For how long?

12. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    Also why this still able to post?

13. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:

This is not normal at all. I'm not sure if I'm going to get my money back now. There is no investigation activities ongoing and I keep following up with no feedback which is not normal at all.

14. Krixtacion

Krixtacion
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

5   0   0

My Location:
    We are almost the same partner, I was also scammed, by a person who changed the info of a Fortnite account worth 315 dollars that I paid and 11 days have passed, and I am still waiting for a specific date to receive my money.

and I am sure that I won the case because they told the supposed "seller" to recover the account I think He have already recovered it because 7 days have passed since He did that process, but I don't know how much longer I have to wait.

#74 Krixtacion, 11/8/19
    Last edited: 11/8/19
  15. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    This is weird honestly, I mean everything was going as it should but then nothing is going on. It's like no one trying to resolve anything here? I don't know anymore if you this is normal or not at least there should be some indications telling to wait this much and something will happen after this much of time.

I don't feel safe under this situation anymore. Middleman is not even trying to show up (even in 3 way conversation).

I can wait but I need to know for how long? Or at least what is needed from my side to finalize the refund process, if my money was charged through PayPal I would contact them.

Bit the problem my money charged through credit card and I already added protection service.

I need to see some values here please.

16. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

The buyer has your money, we don't. If we paid out every person who scammed, this website wouldn't exist.

We can't do anything but ban the user who scammed you. There is nothing we can do when we've already paid the user. PlayerUp hasn't scammed you, he did.

Do you expect PlayerUp to take your loss? We're just a platform for you to sell things, we aren't liable for the sellers. If you wanted to be insured, you could have bought it. If you wanted to not be scammed, you could have bought off somebody who was trusted.

It sucks for all involved, but when it comes to selling accounts - you need to have a lot of faith in the person selling. Because all we can do is make sure account details are sent and a small waiting period until they get paid.

This is all under the assumption this user has been paid - I'm asking middleman directly if this user was paid out.

17. Sewcio121

Sewcio121
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    I am reading your dispute now and I have the same thing, I was also cheated by the seller for $ 185 and nobody can do anything about it. I also have an open dispute here, but seeing what is happening I think we won't get our money back. this is a joke.

18. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Talked with middleman, the user has been paid out but they said they can do something for you.

Remain patient.

19. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    I'm going to wait. And for your information I paid through PlayerUp payment gateway with protection fees as the seller already complaint about not receiving his money and tried to get me pay him through another payment method such as PayPal or Google Pay. So it supposed you already have my money protected and needs to be refunded.

20. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    @Ryan
    How come the user has been paid out?????? This is not acceptable at all!!! It did not even passed 2 days and the user recovered his account! Also he claimed that he did not receive the money? And now you are saying he's been paid out?? I can't believe it because I paid for protection fees $14.99 which gives 60 days protection!!! Also under Buyer tools the order number 1130000000503274936 related to this case it's status says "Pending: Approval" which means the site has my money. If your paid the seller during this circumstances it's your fault not having a clear process and support for your buyers and your protection service is a joke. Sorry I can't remain patent if don't clarify what is going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.