DestinyAccs Dispute

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Yasirs, 9/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    September 10, 2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $450 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Destiny2Accs

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Credit Card

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    None

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    None

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    None

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    3 way conversation through middleman has been held and successfully delivered account based on seller declared information about his sold account, but after couple days seller tried to recover the account using another information he did not declare about, and also he has another linked accounts that he did not handover it to me (buyer) and I already communicated the middleman but still he did not respond until now.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

3. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    The seller confessed many time that he is trying to recover the account and he won't wait for PlayerUp to complete the transaction. Check attached snapshot of his communication with Microsoft support and he gained back his account.

F1-DF8-AAE-D0-FB-437-B-8-D31-08-ED14-E5-D46-D — imgbb.com

5. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Add me on Discord: Makisha#9761
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

@Yasirs Upload photos to help in this case!

6. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    The Seller asked me to pay to his email directly ignoring PlayerUp rules and procedures:

Then I updated him about changing the transaction status to "Buyer - Confirms Delivery" but after he went into panic situation to let me belive him and send money straight to him using Google Pay:

Then he kept asking me to send him and he has no time and after a while he tried to recover the account that he sold without taking permission from me or Middleman then I lost the access to account and I sent to him that I lost the account and he tried to act ignorant and after I caught him he insulted me and exposed him self that he has multiple accounts in this website:

Then he asked me to do it his way to get the account or he will recover it and ignoring PlayerUp rules and transaction:

So please I'm requesting a full refund since the seller tried to recover the account and won't follow PlayerUp rules in the transaction.

This seller Destiny2Accs will damage PlayerUp reputation for such fraud case as I don't trust any seller who can recover his account by calling service provider (e.g. Microsoft) as this will create non trusted transactions unless there is a declaration from the account own that can be used with service provide (e.g. Microsoft) to use it as a warranty to avoid such Account Recovery request by the original owner.

The seller is using many email accounts and he has a database using it for fraud purpose and I have some of his accounts if you want me to share it with you.

7. Destiny2Accs

Destiny2Accs
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   1   0

My Location:
    Yes this dumb piece sht kept texting my phone irl and emailing me saying that if I didnt return his payment he would delete the account, well guess what he did? He deleted everything after he gained access. So why dont you guys look up RnJesuz to see that Im telling the truth, go to the bungie website and see that the 750s are all gone. This guy is clearly a moron trying to shoot himself in the foot

8. Destiny2Accs

Destiny2Accs
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

1   1   0

My Location:
    and he keeps sending me mass shooting threats and also posting things on the bungie profile so say such things as well. very cool

9. Destiny2Accs

Destiny2Accs
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

My Location:
    He gained access to the account then deleted everything that took 2 years to make. thats his own stupid fault for panicking not mine

10. Destiny2Accs

Destiny2Accs
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

My Location:
    dont refund him a damn thing and you guys are cool with threatening others with mass shootings?

11. Destiny2Accs

Destiny2Accs
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

My Location:
    or should all these screenshots of every convo go to trustpilot and every single other review website that exists with copy and paste facility that you screw over an american out of a 2+ year bungie and xbox account and 450$? for what a piece of sht arabic fktard?

12. Destiny2Accs

Destiny2Accs
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

My Location:
    you guys decide with route you want to take and I will see about what will happen after the fact

13. Destiny2Accs

Destiny2Accs
    Expand Collapse

1   1   0

My Location:
    I love how he only posts some of the conversation lol and only from this website. this guy is fkn batsht crazy with threats and also I kept trying to repeat myself because he clearly doesnt have a full grasp on English... I would say something repeatedly and he would respond with complete out of this world replies. I tried time and time again to be reasonable and clear things up with him between seller and buyer but he just had to be an ignorant prick the whole time. IGNORANCE = LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

14. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    This is so insulting and racist. It seems that you made the whole thing up things? Your stand with your own attitude here.

15. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    Dear PlayerUp staff,

This seller is a fraudulent based on his feedback in the messages between me and him. As he is doing business with his own way ignoring you transaction policy and recovering accounts without informing transaction stakeholders. I'm sure you will investigate the whole case and will find it true that he is a fraudulent and he didn't do a full handover for the account as there was a different accounts linked to it such as Blizzard and Steam while he handed over Xbox and Gmail only. If he is claiming that he followed your rules he should keep calm and wait for the payment to get approved but he went the other way to let me send him directly and call my bank to get my money from you. He is for sure experienced about these situations as well and also he called your website retarded in his conversation with me. I do read respect the rules and looking forward to get an account with legitimate way but my bad luck went with a fraudulent seller whom trying to steal money and his attitude shows you the truth. Please support here to block him and to block any account he might use as I have some information that might help and I can share some screenshots that he keeps changing his account alias for a while which might indicate for a previous fraud with account selling.

Let me know so that I provide what information you need.

16. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    In these snapshots he disrespect the transaction rules and also mentioned that he will correct things if I pay him directly using PayPal which I won't trust him since he can call Microsoft anytime and recover his account.

Actually he is damaging the website reputation with his attitude which makes me think again if I want to buy another account. Because now I'll be skeptical if I buy an account which nay get recovered by the original owner the same way seller is using now with me.

17. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
    Seller should open a complaint ticket against me in the first place but after I raised tickets many time and found Dispute forum (Thank God) he comes now and claims things I haven't done? I'm the one who purchased a protection warranty and the accounts in the seller possession. He used his way to call Google and Microsoft support to recover his accounts without informing any of transaction's parties, I wish he followed PlayerUp policies and wait for payment approval to make things work smooth but it didn't.

18. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
  19. OP
    OP
    Yasirs

Yasirs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   1   0

My Location:
  20. Makisha

Makisha
    Expand Collapse
    Add me on Discord: Makisha#9761
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.