Destiny overwatch warframe account with nearly 60 games .

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by neoange, 1/29/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoange

neoange
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    selling my main account (usa account) ps4, it has nearly 60 games, 130 with dlcs included.
    sony announced you can change psn id soon in the future so this account can legitimately be yours and changed to any psn you like or even to your current one you're using without anyone noticing.

destiny 2:
    all 3 characters 650 with the base game and all dlcs with the current year pass, every pinnacle weapon available (not forgotten, luna, mountain top, redrix, breakneck, loaded question)
    all exotics except gwisin vest, anarchy and oathkeeper, have so many god rolls for weapons and armors too for both meta and non-meta loadouts.
    have dridgen title, wayfarer and cursebreaker are close to completion.
    for more info check: Braytech to check my collection of exotics and legendary gear, just message to give you my psn to check.

overwatch: grandmaster account with 9 golden guns for: ana, tracer, soldier, junkrat, zenyatta, baguette, moira, orisa, roadhog.

warframe: mastery 22 with plenty of stuff and almost every warframe except the ones released since last summer (last time i played it), plenty of amazing rivens for popular weapons, i spent nearly 10 000plat on this account and i think i have 1200plat remaining with so dozens if not a hundred fashion tools and pallettes available, have so many vaulted pieces and thousands of relics that are vaulted now (nekros and loki mostly, dunno what others is vaulted now).

the division: whole game with season pass, character has all exotics with high end build and god rolls classified items for every set.

games in library: every game that was available from the monthly free psn for the last couple years and much more:
    final fantasy XV, bloodborne, pre-order anthem legion edition, pillars of eternity, diablo, deux ex, tricky towers, darkest dungeon, god of war, dead by daylight, divinity, mass effect and so much more.

if interested message me here, i will check periodically whenever i can.
    price is 800usd and not #, by estimation i invested more than 3000usd on this account, 800 usd is a good deal.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.